Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam for classes 6 and 11 — Here is how to check results online
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has announced its results for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) class 6 and 11 entrance exams.
- Students who appeared for the entrance exam this year can check their results online just by entering their roll number and date of birth.
- The entrance exam for JNV Class 6 and 11 for next year will be conducted on April 30, 2022.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has announced its results for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) class 6 and 11 entrance exams, which were conducted in August this year.
View all Offers
View all Offers
Students who appeared for the entrance exam this year can check their results online just by entering their roll number and date of birth.
Results for class 11 have been declared in the form of a selection list. Selected candidates can submit their documents at their respective JNVs. You can check the list here.
AdvertisementHow to check results online for class 6?
- Open the official website of NVS on your smartphone or computer.
- Click on ‘view
JNVSTclass 6 result 2021’ or view link.
- Then enter your registration number and passcode.
- After entering the registration number, click on submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the result for future references.
Students will receive their respective results via SMS as well, from the Principal of the concerned JNV.
The results will also be displayed in these offices — Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, District Education Officer, District Magistrate, Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya of the region.
The entrance exam for JNV Class 6 and 11 for next year will be conducted on April 30, 2022. The entrance exam will start at 11:30 a.m., and will be off 100 marks. The exam will be conducted in the offline mode.
Nearly as old as Google, Pine Labs is betting on these two segments to make it worth $6 billion
Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO: Here’s how to check allotment status
Popular on BI
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Best budget external hard disk drives under ₹4,000 in India
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover