Say Hola to this Mumbai- based food startup that changes its menu daily
Their extensive menu features regional Indian and world cuisines, la carte items, healthy meal combos, Indian and English desserts and a huge range of packaged food, condiments, and beverages.
Users can place orders from the website, Holachef.com, or Holachef’s mobile app on
They claim to have over 80% of repeat purchase rate with an average order size of INR 310 which means their fare fares better than most food startups.
ALSO READ: Planning an international vacay? Here’s a startup delivering currency, visa, and insurance right at your doorstep
We decided to give you a glimpse of their menu which will satiate your curiosity. Take a look!
Popular on BI
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- Media mogul Martha Stewart isn't a fan of remote work: 'You can't possibly get everything done working three days a week in the office and two days remotely'
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- Dalal Street welcomes RBI MPC holding interest rate as but wary of inflation focus
- Best affordable 2-in-1 convertible laptops in India for 2023
- RBI MPC holds interest rate as expected but stance maintained at ‘withdrawal of accommodation’
- Salesforce unveils disruptive AI-backed solutions that can create personalised content in a single click
- Sacred Games to Scam 1992, here are India's most popular web series as per IMDb