Rourkela Steel Plant gas leak kills four employees, several others fall ill
The four were contractual workers engaged by a private company, they said.
"According to a preliminary report, the four workers died due to emission of carbon monoxide gas from the unit," the officials said.
They were admitted to the ICU of the
The RSP authorities have ordered a high-level probe into the mishap, they said.
boAt raises over $100 million from Warburg Pincus — analysts expect the headphone brand to double its revenue to ₹10 billion this financial year
OnePlus Band India launch date, price and everything you need to know
WhatsApp will stop working if you do not agree to its new terms and privacy policies
Toyota Fortuner 2021 launched at a starting price of ₹29.98 lakh — here’s all you need to know from looks to specification and features
Popular on BI
- Sennheiser Profile USB Streaming Set review: The go-to microphone for those starting their streaming or podcasting journey
- LIC to Wipro and Vodafone Idea: Stocks which hit a new 52-week low today
- Project Tiger to complete 50 years of tiger conservation next month
- Early-stage startups keen on hiring for mid and junior roles, says a FICCI survey
- SEBI recovers dues worth ₹6.57 crore from Sahara Group firms, Subrata Roy & others