OnePlus Band India launch date, price and everything you need to know
OnePlus Bandis expected to launch in India on January 11 with a price tag of ₹2,499.
- The fitness band will come with continuous heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking and IP68 certification.
- The OnePlus Band is expected to be available in three color options and will feature dual-tone bands.
AdvertisementOnePlus is all set to enter the wearables segment with the launch of the OnePlus Band in India. While the company has not confirmed the launch date, it has started teasing the device on social media.
Ahead of the launch, several details, including the specifications, price and expected launch date of the
OnePlus Band launch date
The OnePlus Band is expected to launch on January 11 in the country. This will mark the global debut of the company in the wearables segment. The fitness band is expected to be announced in other markets on a later date.
As per the tipster, the OnePlus Band will be priced around ₹2,499, which is in line with earlier reports and will pit the upcoming fitness band with the likes of the Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 5 and the Honor Band 5 in India.
The OnePlus Band’s press images have leaked and it is expected to be available in three color options.
OnePlus Band specifications
The OnePlus Band is expected to feature a 1.1-inch touch AMOLED display and offer IP68 water and dust resistance, allowing you to easily use it while swimming and jogging.
The fitness band is expected to offer continuous heart rate monitoring and SpO2 blood saturation monitoring. It will also come with sleep monitoring, allowing you to monitor the different stages of your sleep and total sleep time.
The OnePlus Band will reportedly offer 13 exercise modes and come with a battery life of up to 14 days on a single charge. The Mi Smart Band 5 also offers 14 days of battery life.
The OnePlus Band’s Amazon listing has confirmed the sleep tracking, continuous heart rate monitoring, water and dust resistance and dual-tone band features.
How to win a free OnePlus Band
OnePlus has also announced a contest ahead of the launch, and winners stand to win the OnePlus Band. Users can participate in the contest here. Users can answer some questions and stand a chance to win the OnePlus Band.
Xiaomi Mi 10i vs OnePlus Nord — which is the best mid-range device for you?
OnePlus' $40 challenge to Xiaomi's fitness band will launch in India first
Xiaomi Mi 10i with 108MP primary camera, Snapdragon 750G launched in India starting at ₹20,999
Popular on BI
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India 2023
- Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
- Crypto exchange Binance temporarily suspends all spot trading
- Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India
- Haircut on cases resolved through IBC not very encouraging, says Kotak report