SpiceJet's cargo arm airlifts 2,450 oxygen concentrators from China and Hong Kong to India
The airline has airlifted more than 6,850 oxygen concentrators from the US, Hong Kong, Singapore and China so far in the last two weeks.
"The oxygen concentrators arriving today have been ordered by
"SpiceHealth, a healthcare company launched by the promoters of SpiceJet, has been working actively with state governments and hospitals across the country to address the issue of acute shortage of oxygen," it said.
The airline used its B737 freighter aircraft to airlift the concentrators from Hong Kong.
SpiceXpress had, on April 24, airlifted 800 oxygen concentrators followed by another consignment of 1,000 oxygen concentrators on April 28 from Hong Kong to Delhi for SpiceHealth for emergency use and distribution across
The designer for Bentley, Aston Martin and Jaguar will now work on Ola Electric's new models
PUBG Mobile India to relaunch as Battlegrounds Mobile India – here’s what we know so far
Indian coders are working around the CoWIN app to help people bag the elusive vaccine slots
Apple analyst predicts an 8-inch foldable iPhone to launch in 2023
Popular on BI
- Samsung launches Galaxy S23, S23 Plus and S23 Ultra - All you need to know about the new flagship phones
- First Impressions: Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra bet big on photography and gaming
- Gautam Adani takes the high road and calls off Adani Enterprises FPO after a 28% crash in stock price
- Budget Impact: 10 stocks that stand to gain from FM’s announcements
- Budget to boost confidence of global investors and rating agencies on the India story