Iran is working towards gradually eliminating dollar trade with Russia
The trade volume between Iran and
The two countries have exchanged a memorandum of understanding to use their national currencies in small-scale trade transactions, he added.
In a Tuesday meeting with Russian President
Both Iran and Russia are under US-led Western sanctions.
SEE ALSO :
Indian markets could experience volatility alongside their Asian peers
India vs West Indies: Here’s the entire schedule
Popular on BI
- Greater risk of rupee weakness; RBI could press hard on brakes: Moody's
- California reports over 120,000 power outages after heavy rain, hurricane
- Honda to hike Amaze prices up to ₹12,000 from April to offset high input costs
- Tips to identify and avoid fake ChatGPT extensions on Google Chrome
- Logitech lays off 300 employees as computer accessories sales drop