Iran is working towards gradually eliminating dollar trade with Russia
The trade volume between Iran and
The two countries have exchanged a memorandum of understanding to use their national currencies in small-scale trade transactions, he added.
In a Tuesday meeting with Russian President
Both Iran and Russia are under US-led Western sanctions.
SEE ALSO :
Indian markets could experience volatility alongside their Asian peers
India vs West Indies: Here’s the entire schedule
Popular on BI
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24
- Stock markets snap six-day rally; Sensex slumps over 400 points
- From Lathmar Holi to Jallikattu: India's most unusual festivals
- Orient Technologies files draft papers with Sebi to mop-up funds via IPO