Trump says the 'N-word', for him, now means 'nuclear word'
Trumpwas recorded at an event saying he now uses the term " n-word" to mean " nuclearword."
- "They said: 'The n-word, oh, he said a horrible thing!'" Trump said. "And I said, no, the n-word is the 'nuclear word!"
A clip of the former president at an event was circulated on Twitter by right-wing watchdog Patriot Takes. In the clip, the former president is seen speaking to a roomful of supporters, where he voiced his opinions on Russian nuclear power.
"We have the greatest nuclear force in the world. You don't want to do that. You know the — I call it the 'N-word'," Trump says. "Okay, I said that to a group of people. They said: 'The N-word, oh, he said a horrible thing!"
"I said, no, the nuclear word is what I'm trying to —" the former president continued, to laughter from the crowd. "I said, no, the N-word is the nuclear word, and the nuclear word is something that's not supposed to be discussed."
"You don't talk about it. You don't talk about it, but
Trump first attempted to rebrand the "N-word" as "nuclear" during a March appearance on Fox Business
Staffers and family members alike have accused the former president of using the
Trump's niece, Mary Trump, also said in 2020 in an interview on MSNBC that she had personally witnessed her uncle using anti-Semitic slurs and the N-word, which she said was unsurprising "given how virulently racist he is today."
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x
- After JP Morgan, Indian bonds set to enter other global bond indices; capital raising for infra push to get a boost
- 10 calcium-rich foods to ward Off calcium deficiency
- Amazon introduces next-gen of Echo smart devices with new-age AI