JEE Advanced result 2019 declared: Kartikeya Gupta is the All India topper
AdvertisementIIT Roorkee has announced the JEE Advanced the final answer key and result today on 14 June 2019. Kartikeya Gupta from Allen Career Institute Kota secures the first All India Rank(AIR). Last year, Pranav Goyal from Chandigarh topped the JEE Advanced examination, scoring 337 out of 360 in the examination.
The examination was conducted on 27 May 2019. The students can access the results on the university’s official website jeeadv.ac.in. The JEE Advanced rank is accepted by all the 23 IITs and other technical institutions across the country. The seat allotment will take place on 17 July - 20 July 2019.
The Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee released the JEE Advanced (Joint Entrance Examination) admit card on 20 May 2019. Nearly 2,24,000 students qualified for the JEE Mains examination this year.
JEE Advanced is the next phase of examination after JEE Mains. The students that have cleared the Mains examination can register for the Advanced test.
To check the results, follow the steps:
- Visit the official website jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on the ‘
JEE Advanced result 2019’ tab on the homepage.
- Enter your credentials to login
- Download the final answer key and result for future reference.
Popular on BI
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- 'Get your boy Elon in line:' Former NASA official says she was ridiculed for supporting SpaceX in new memoir
- India is betting on casinos, online games and horse races to fill its coffers
- Rashmika Mandanna invests in vegan skincare brand Plum
- Pallonji Mistry, the elusive but powerful phantom of Bombay House
- Asus VivoBook Pro 14 OLED review – good performance with a lightweight design
- Ola Electric’s HR Director quits after fourteen months as top executives depart
- Making sense of metaverse – a primer