Canada overwhelmed with 'tridemic' of Covid-19, flu and respiratory syncytial virus
- Tridemic' overwhelms Canadian health care system.
- Tridemic is the combination of three virals - Flu, Covid-19 and RSV.
- Looking at the surge in respiratory illness cases, the Canadian
Red Crosssaid that they are coming to help the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario.
AdvertisementCanadian healthcare systems are overwhelmed with 'tridemic' a triple threat of COVID-19, influenza (flu) and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) as an unprecedented number of patients are infected with respiratory viruses forcing the hospitals to make some desperate measures, according to Global News.
Notably, tridemic is the combination of three virals - Flu, Covid-19 and RSV.
According to the Canadian Global Television Network citing
Looking at the surge in respiratory illness cases, the Canadian Red Cross said that they are coming to help the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario.
Red Cross spokesperson
In the mail, she said that there is no firm date to the agreement which will allow the CHEO staff to focus on the clinical tasks, Global News reported.
CHEO opened a second intensive care unit in November to treat what it called an unprecedented number of critically ill babies and children.
Meanwhile, in another Canadian city, Calgary, Alberta Health Services said it's discharging all children from the Rotary Flames House that helps dying children and their families and is pausing admissions to the house due to a surge in children with the
Children's hospitals in Calgary and Edmonton have been at or above 100 per cent capacity since last week, while some routine surgeries and appointments at a children's hospital in St. John's,
According to the American-based website and provider of health information, Healthliner, Trident is a term used by Health experts and called it a threat of flu, RSV, and COVID-19.
This bio-engineered houseplant claims to clean the air as efficiently as 30 air purifiers
Jack Ma, the billionaire founder of Alibaba, disappeared from public view in 2020. He's been living in Tokyo for the past 6 months, new reports say.
Popular on BI
- 7 Must visit temples in Andhra Pradesh
- Fuel your brain: 7 Foods to enhance mental sharpness during exam time
- I'm still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- As many as 275 cases of rape in custody registered from 2017-22: NCRB
- Monthly household consumer spending more than doubled in last decade