Lauren Sanchez says fiancé Jeff Bezos is a 'monster' in the gym — here's what his fitness routine looks like
- Lauren Sanchez told Vogue that fiancé Jeff Bezos is a "monster" in the gym.
- Bezos has had a huge fitness transformation since retiring as CEO of Amazon.
Sanchez told Vogue that the two often work out together but have their own regiments.
"We cannot do the same exercises," Sanchez said. "He's on a whole different level than I am. He is a monster in the gym."
So how did the man himself get so cut?
His personal trainer Wes Okerson — who previously trained Tom Cruise, per Bustle — worked with Bezos on building strength and endurance, per Body and Soul.
When working out, Bezos does a variety of low-impact, high-resistance exercises, like rowing and lifting weights. He also takes his workout outdoors, where he might kayak, paddleboard, or run hills, Body and Soul reported.
He has denied rumors he is taking human growth hormones or other steroids to reach his fitness level, Body and Soul reported. Instead, Bezos credits his success to his workouts, diet, and — famously — getting eight hours of sleep each night.
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh