Fusion Micro Finance IPO allotment – How to check allotment status, listing date and more
Fusion Micro Finance
Fusion Micro Financeis expected to announce its share allotment status today, on November 10.
- The shares of Fusion Micro Finance were subscribed 2.95 times.
- The shares will be listed on the stock exchanges on November 15.
AdvertisementNew Delhi-based Fusion Micro Finance, a microfinance company that provides financial services to women in rural and semi-urban areas, is expected to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) today, that is November 10.
Underwhelming retail participation
On its last day, the IPO was subscribed 2.95 times, receiving bids for 6.3 crore equity shares against 2.1 crore shares on offer. While the qualified institutional buyer portion was subscribed 8.59 times, the non-institutional investors portion was subscribed 1.39 times. The retail portion witnessed underwhelming participation and was subscribed 0.51 times, just half of what was on offer.
Grey market premium
The shares of Fusion Micro Finance are currently commanding a grey market premium (GMP) of ₹5 per share. GMP is the premium at which IPO shares are traded in an unofficial market before they are listed on the stock exchanges.
How to check Fusion Micro Finance IPO allotment status?
You can check the allotment status on the registrar’s website.
- To check the
Fusion Micro Finance IPO allotmentstatus, visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select Company’ and then select ‘Fusion Micro Finance’.
- Now, enter your PAN, application number, DP / Client ID or Account number / IFSC.
- Now, enter the captcha.
- Click on submit.
You can also check the Fusion Micro Finance
To check the allotment status on BSE or NSE website:
- Go to the BSE website.
- On the website, click on 'Equity' and then select ‘Fusion Micro Finance’ from the dropdown menu.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- You will be able to see the number of shares allotted to you.
Fusion Micro Finance listing date
The shares of Fusion Micro Finance will be listed on the stock exchanges on November 15.
Pet-care startup Supertails.com raises $10 million in Series A funding
Health-tech startup CureBay raises ₹50 crore in Series A funding led by Elevar Equity
Best festive auto sales in the last 4 years, but sales may decline says FADA report
Popular on BI
- Not hard, not soft, the earliest dino eggs may have been of a 'leathery' texture to protect against damage: study
- Don't need to go big to go home: Australia is turning to sustainable 'tiny houses' to fix their housing crisis!
- Affordability levels to buy homes hit in last 2 years; to improve in 2024 on likely repo rate cut: JLL
- Carbon tax turns into climate fight at COP28
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts