Mrs Bectors Food Specialities IPO allotment today: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- The basis of allotment for ₹540 crore (about $73 million) IPO of Mrs Bectors Food Specialities will be announced on December 22.
- The Mrs Bector’s IPO garnered 198 times subscription and generated bids worth more than ₹40,000 crore against the offer size of ₹540 crore.
- Here’s how to check Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities IPO allotment status.
The initial public offer of Mrs Bectors Food Specialities broke the record of all initial public offering (IPO) subscriptions this year after it received tremendous response from investors. And, now all investors' eyes are waiting for the allotment date. The basis of allotment for ₹540 crore (about $73 million) IPO of Mrs Bectors Food Specialities will be announced on December 22.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 18% OFF
OPPO A55 (Starry Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 15490₹ 18990Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999₹ 29999Buy On
- 11% OFF
iQOO 7 Legend 5G (Legendary Track Design, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | 3GB Extended RAM | Upto 12 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement | Extra Rs.3000 Off on Exchange₹ 39990₹ 44990Buy On
- 20% OFF
iQOO Z5 5G (Mystic Space, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | Snapdragon 778G 5G Processor | 5000mAh Battery | 44W FlashCharge | Rs.1000 Coupon Discount₹ 23990₹ 29990Buy On
OnePlus Nord CE 5G (Charcoal Ink, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 24999₹ 24999Buy On
This was the second initial public offer this month to have received an overwhelming response – the first one being Burger King India, which is one of its clients. The Mrs Bector’s IPO garnered 198 times subscription and generated bids worth more than ₹40,000 crore against the offer size of ₹540 crore.
However, after this stellar response that Mrs Bectors Food IPO has garnered, one thing is certain — not all investors will get the same amount of shares that they had subscribed for.
|Mrs Bectors Food Specialities IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Employee||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||176.85x||620.86x||29.33x||45.46x||198.02x|
Once the basis of allotment is done, the investors can check their subscription status on Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities IPO registrar’s Link Intime India Private website.
Here’s how to check Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities IPO allotment status:
If you subscribed for the Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities IPO, you could check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities IPO’. It will only appear post allotment on December 22.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The growing appetite for its shares
The shares of the biscuits and bread maker are pipping hot in the grey market, ahead of its listing. The grey market premium of the food giant soared nearly 80% to ₹230, up from 76% on the closing day of subscription.
The grey market premium is the measure of the extra amount that the market is ready to pay for a newly listed company’s shares. However, it is not an official measure of the market premium. But it is a fair indicator of demand for the shares in the market.
FDA says it will 'rapidly work toward' authorizing Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine
Facebook and Google have been accused of striking a secret, illegal advertising deal
Popular on BI
- Nykaa IPO will open today — here is how to apply via bank and apps like Zerodha, Paytm Money
- A CryptoPunk NFT bought for $74 resurfaced after four years and just sold for $2 million
- Best DIY wallpapers to revamp your house
- India's largest car maker loses nearly two thirds of its profit to chip shortage
- New Range Rover: Check out expected price in India, features and other details