Mrs Bectors Food Specialities IPO allotment today: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- The basis of allotment for ₹540 crore (about $73 million) IPO of Mrs Bectors Food Specialities will be announced on December 22.
- The Mrs Bector’s IPO garnered 198 times subscription and generated bids worth more than ₹40,000 crore against the offer size of ₹540 crore.
- Here’s how to check Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities IPO allotment status.
AdvertisementThe initial public offer of Mrs Bectors Food Specialities broke the record of all initial public offering (IPO) subscriptions this year after it received tremendous response from investors. And, now all investors' eyes are waiting for the allotment date. The basis of allotment for ₹540 crore (about $73 million) IPO of Mrs Bectors Food Specialities will be announced on December 22.
This was the second initial public offer this month to have received an overwhelming response – the first one being Burger King India, which is one of its clients. The Mrs Bector’s IPO garnered 198 times subscription and generated bids worth more than ₹40,000 crore against the offer size of ₹540 crore.
However, after this stellar response that Mrs Bectors Food IPO has garnered, one thing is certain — not all investors will get the same amount of shares that they had subscribed for.
|Mrs Bectors Food Specialities IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Employee||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||176.85x||620.86x||29.33x||45.46x||198.02x|
Once the basis of allotment is done, the investors can check their subscription status on Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities IPO registrar’s Link Intime India Private website.
Here’s how to check Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities IPO allotment status:
If you subscribed for the Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities IPO, you could check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Mrs Bector’s Food Specialities IPO’. It will only appear post allotment on December 22.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The growing appetite for its shares
The shares of the biscuits and bread maker are pipping hot in the grey market, ahead of its listing. The grey market premium of the food giant soared nearly 80% to ₹230, up from 76% on the closing day of subscription.
The grey market premium is the measure of the extra amount that the market is ready to pay for a newly listed company’s shares. However, it is not an official measure of the market premium. But it is a fair indicator of demand for the shares in the market.
FDA says it will 'rapidly work toward' authorizing Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine
Facebook and Google have been accused of striking a secret, illegal advertising deal
Popular on BI
- I was working toward a promotion at Amazon when my manager started emailing me about needing coaching. Now I'm worried about losing my job.
- Google's head of mental health and wellbeing was among the 12,000 workers laid off by the tech giant
- Mercedes-Benz says it has achieved Level 3 automation, which requires less driver input, surpassing the self-driving capabilities of Tesla and other major US automakers
- Docu-series on Yash Chopra's legacy titled 'The Romantics' to drop on Netflix
- Hero Xoom with a sporty design launched in India – price, specs and more
- Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG vs Grand Vitara CNG - Price, features, fuel efficiency compared
- Revealed: Only 7 health symptoms directly related to long Covid
- Jobs remain elusive, quality jobs even more so