Second day to subscribe to Medplus Health Services’ IPO; GMP at ₹250 per share
- Pharmacy retail chain MedPlus Health Services has been subscribed 1.46 times on the first day of the IPO bidding process.
- The company is looking to raise ₹1,639 crore through the IPO with a price band of ₹780 to ₹796 per share.
- Shares of the company are demanding a premium of ₹250 in the grey market, which has come down from ₹300 earlier.
AdvertisementToday, December 15, is the second day to subscribe to Hyderabad-based pharmacy retail chain MedPlus Health Services’ initial public offering (IPO), which has already been fully subscribed on the first day itself.
The IPO of the pharmacy retail firm has been subscribed 146% so far. The company is looking to raise ₹1,398 crore through the IPO out of which a fresh issue of ₹600 crore worth of shares and an offer for sale of shares worth ₹798.29 crore by selling shareholders.
|Qualified institutional buyers
Shares of the company are demanding a premium of ₹250 in the grey market, which has come down from ₹300 earlier.
If you’re looking to invest in the IPO, read what analysts are talking about the company. Analysts are bullish on the company as it sees several growth opportunities in the pharmacy retailing space.
Analysts at ICICIdirect say that MedPlus with its clustered store presence is well suited to leverage on an omni-channel platform (online and offline) with a hyper local delivery model. “We assign SUBSCRIBE rating given its unique model and decent valuation,” said the brokerage firm.
The company is India's second-largest pharmacy retailer in terms of the number of stores and revenue. It sells a wide range of products, including pharmaceutical and wellness products -- medicines, vitamins, medical devices and test kits, and fast-moving consumer goods -- home and personal care products, toiletries, baby care products, soaps and detergents, and sanitisers.
SEE ALSO: Supriya Lifescience IPO to open on December 16: Check out important details related to the IPO
Anand Rathi Wealth makes a modest listing at 9% premium on exchanges
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy