SBI Cards, Adani Ports, HCL Tech and other top stocks to watch out for on September 21
- The Indian stock markets could open on a positive note on September 21, after experiencing a bear hug on the previous day.
- Trends on SGX
Niftyshowed an increase of 47 points, suggesting that Nifty could open in the green amid negative cues in other Asian markets.
- SBI Cards, Adani Ports and HCL Tech could be among the top stocks to watch out for on September 21.
SBI Card & Payment Services
US-based private equity firm The Carlyle Group is planning to sell a 3.4 percent stake in the company, valued at ₹3,267 crore, in the price range of ₹1,021 to ₹1,072 per share.
Adani Ports & SEZ
Received approval from the Competition Commission of India to acquire a 10.4 percent stake in the Gangavaram Port project in Andhra Pradesh.
Bagged a digital transformation order from US-based MKS Instruments Inc., for five years.
Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO worth ₹171 crore to kick off today, with a price band of ₹165-175 per share.
Its subsidiary has entered into an agreement with Integrace to sell two brands, Mifegest and Cytolog.
Entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Telangana government to invest ₹2,406 crore in the state.
Partnered with Visa to offer credit cards to its customers after the ban on MasterCard.
AdvertisementReports suggest that the company’s chairman has revealed that it may face headwinds in 2022 due to rising coffee prices globally.
Action Construction Equipment
Launched its qualified institutional placement on Monday, with the price band fixed at ₹254.55 per equity share.
Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 review: Creasing through the folds
Emmys 2021: Netflix beats HBO for the first time with the most number of awards
Popular on BI
- 9 best street foods in Mumbai you must try
- 10 cool places to hangout in Mumbai
- Indian festival holiday calendar for October and November 2023 at a glance
- Banks closed for 1/3rd of October 2023 – Check out dates and details
- Tax-friendly destinations: A guide to the world's lowest taxes countries