Stove Kraft IPO allotment: Here's how to check share allotment status
- The basis of allotment for ₹412 crore initial public offering (IPO) of private equity firm Sequoia Capital-backed Stove Kraft will be announced on February 2.
- The issue was subscribed 18 times the offer value until the last day of bidding.
- Here's how to check Stove Kraft IPO allotment status on the registrar website and stock-exchanges.
This was the fourth initial public offer this year after IRFC, Indigo Paints and HFCC recently concluded their IPO. According to data from the stock-exchanges, the issue received bids for 10.62 crore equity shares against the offered size of 58.94 lakh equity shares.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
|Stove Kraft IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||8.02x||32.72x||26.04x||18.03x|
The listing is scheduled for February 5th, and equity shares will be listed on both the exchanges — BSE and NSE.
The public issue garnered a decent response in the grey market — the shares were commanding a premium of ₹60-65 over the set price band of ₹384-385 per share. While the grey market is not an official measure of the market premium, it is a fair indicator of demand for the shares in the market.
Here’s how to check the Stove Kraft IPO allotment status:
If you have bid for the Stove Kraft IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check the Stove Kraft IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Stove Kraft.’
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Hit ‘Search’.
You can also visit the Registrar website (KFintech Private Limited) to check your application status.
- Since Link Intime India is the registrar for Stove Kraft IPO, you can visit its website here.
- Click on ‘Company selection’ and click on ‘Stove Kraft.’ It will only appear post allotment on January 29.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit.’
SEE ALSO: India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi may just have signalled a big allocation for defence equipment manufacturing, 3 days before the budget
Priyanka Chopra Jonas makes another tech investment – this time in US-based rental marketplace Apartment List
- Best fitness bands for men in India in 2021
- After Google noticed a lack of diversity in most ads it surveyed, it has now launched a toolkit for marketers to help make advertising more inclusive
- Tata Motors and Tata Power have jointly set up India's largest solar carport, aims to reduce 7,000 tonnes of carbon emissions
- Best Electric Toothbrushes in India
- Top 2-ton split ACs for big rooms and halls