Stove Kraft IPO allotment: Here's how to check share allotment status
- The basis of allotment for ₹412 crore initial public offering (IPO) of private equity firm Sequoia Capital-backed Stove Kraft will be announced on February 2.
- The issue was subscribed 18 times the offer value until the last day of bidding.
- Here's how to check Stove Kraft IPO allotment status on the registrar website and stock-exchanges.
AdvertisementThe basis of allotment for ₹412 crore initial public offering of kitchen appliances manufacturer Stove Kraft will be announced on February 2. The private equity firm Sequoia Capital-backed company clocked in a massive response from investors until the last day of subscription — the issue was subscribed 18 times the offer value.
This was the fourth initial public offer this year after IRFC, Indigo Paints and HFCC recently concluded their IPO. According to data from the stock-exchanges, the issue received bids for 10.62 crore equity shares against the offered size of 58.94 lakh equity shares.
|Stove Kraft IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||8.02x||32.72x||26.04x||18.03x|
The listing is scheduled for February 5th, and equity shares will be listed on both the exchanges — BSE and NSE.
The public issue garnered a decent response in the grey market — the shares were commanding a premium of ₹60-65 over the set price band of ₹384-385 per share. While the grey market is not an official measure of the market premium, it is a fair indicator of demand for the shares in the market.
Here’s how to check the Stove Kraft IPO allotment status:
If you have bid for the Stove Kraft IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check the Stove Kraft IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Stove Kraft.’
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Hit ‘Search’.
You can also visit the Registrar website (KFintech Private Limited) to check your application status.
- Since Link Intime India is the registrar for Stove Kraft IPO, you can visit its website here.
- Click on ‘Company selection’ and click on ‘Stove Kraft.’ It will only appear post allotment on January 29.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit.’
SEE ALSO: India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi may just have signalled a big allocation for defence equipment manufacturing, 3 days before the budget
Priyanka Chopra Jonas makes another tech investment – this time in US-based rental marketplace Apartment List
Popular on BI
- Mehmet Oz says he was 'exhausted' when he filmed viral 'Wegner's' gaffe, adding it's not a big deal because 'I've gotten my kids' names wrong as well'
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Tata Motors bags a 921 e-bus contract from Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation
- After the I2U2 summit, could the blue economy assist Asia's rise?
- New Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 brings premium SUV features in a compact car
- Best face scrubs for smooth and glowing skin in India
- Agnipath recruitment rally from Nov 22 to Dec 11 in Maha