Top stock movers — SBI, HCL Tech, SRF, BASF, Happiest Minds Tech, Pidilite, PVR, INOX Leisure, and others
- The 30-share BSE index was trading 559.76 points higher, while the broader NSE Nifty regained the 12,000 mark at 10:00 am.
- Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
- These are the top stocks that are buzzing in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The 30-share BSE index was trading 559.76 points higher, and the broader NSE Nifty climbed 1.37%, regaining the 12,000 mark at 10:00 am.
Here’s a list of the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
*as of November 5, 9:50 am
|Top Nifty Gainers||Top Nifty Losers|
|SBI India||Hero Motocorp|
|HCL Tech||Power Grid|
State Bank of India shares leap over 6%
The shares of State Bank of India gained over 6% for the second day in a row after the bank reported a 51.88% surge in its standalone net profit for the quarter ended September 30. The net interest income (NII) was up 14.56% to ₹28,181 crore in the quarter under review.
Pidilite Industries shares gained over 2%
The shares of Fevicol maker, Pidilite Industries, gained over 2% after it reported a 9.66% increase in consolidated net profit to ₹356.44 crore for the quarter ended September 30. The company’s revenue from operations rose 4.08% at ₹1,880.33 crore during the quarter under review.
PVR and INOX Leisure share gains over 2%
The shares of PVR and Inox Leisure gained over 2% after the Maharashtra Government has now allowed cinema halls to open in areas outside containment zones, with 50% of their seating capacity from today.
AdvertisementJK Lakshmi Cement trades 3% higher
The shares of JK Lakshmi Cement were trading 3% higher on Thursday after the company reported an 86.90% rise in consolidated net profit to ₹92.93 crore for the second quarter ended September 30, helped by cost reduction. The revenue from operations rose 11.79% to ₹1,131.74 crore during the quarter under review.
BASF shares soar 12%
The shares of chemical manufacturer BASF soared 12% after it registered 17615% growth in its standalone net profit to ₹410.98 crore for the quarter ended September 30. The company had reported a net profit of ₹2.32 crore during the same quarter last year.
AdvertisementHappiest Minds Tech shares crash over 6%
The shares of Happiest Minds Tech crashed over 6% during the trade today after its net profit was down 32% quarter-on-quarter to ₹34.08 crore. Although it registered a growth of 28% y-o-y, the sequential drop left the investors in a worry.
SRF shares gain 6%
The shares of chemicals maker SRF gained over 6% after its consolidated net profit rose 57% to ₹316 crore for the quarter ended September 30. The consolidated revenue of the company increased by 21% to ₹2,101 crore.
SEE ALSO: LIVE RESULTS: Biden inches towards 270 electoral votes win with results still outstanding in 4 key states
Top stocks to watch — PVR, Inox Leisure, SBI Cards, HPCL, Pidilite Industries, Adani Power, Berger Paints, and others
Popular on BI
- Indian government has no plans yet to make Google and Facebook pay for news
- Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest rival in ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ just raised $40 million
- Corona Beer plans its grandest marketing activity ever: Opens a private branded island
- Tel Aviv, Paris and Singapore top the most expensive cities in the world
- Elon Musk asks SpaceX employees to work over the weekend as company faces "risk of bankruptcy"