Supermodel Adriana Lima drinks an avocado and honey smoothie each morning - here's how to make it
She's constantly posting images to her Instagram account of her hitting the gym and going for a run, even when she's traveling.
But now, we can get one step closer to becoming as fit as Lima (at least in our heads) by making the easy, three-ingredient smoothie she drinks every morning to kick-start her metabolism.
Lima explained to Vogue that the early morning smoothie helps boost her energy and gets her metabolism rolling.
"My favorite morning smoothie is a very simple water-based avocado and honey blend," Lima told Vogue. "On days when I want something heavier, I do a yogurt and milk base - to start the morning off right."
How to make Lima's favorite smoothie:
1 cup water
Honey to taste
Add 1 cup of cold water to a blender
Add 1/2 avocado - halved, pitted and with the "meat" scooped
Pulse in the blender until it reaches a creamy texture
Add a small amount of honey to taste
If you want a richer base, substitute 1 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of plain yogurt for water
NOW WATCH: This calligrapher is the master of monograms
- Most secluded places in India to visit in 2023
- Relieve constipation naturally with Indian foods: A guide to digestive health
- Less than half of JSW Infrastructure’s IPO subscribed on day 1
- Big unlisted companies may come under tighter regulatory norms
- IndianOil unveils India's first green hydrogen-run bus that emits just water