Battlegrounds Mobile India is now official, but comes with several restrictions for minors
Battlegrounds Mobile Indiahas been officially announced – it is an India-exclusive version of popular battle royale game PUBG Mobile.
- Krafton, the game’s developers, announced that the game will come with special outfits and in-game content.
- Check out the complete details of Battlegrounds Mobile India, along with release date and download links below.
Battlegrounds Mobile India is expected to offer the same game modes such as PUBG Mobile, including battle royale, team deathmatch, war and more. The game may also have the same Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok and Vikendi maps.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
The game will be available for pre-registration soon, and it can be played only in India. Krafton also announced that the game will release with exclusive in-game events like outfits and features and will have its own esports ecosystem with tournaments and leagues.
Battlegrounds Mobile India comes with specific restrictions for minors
Battlegrounds Mobile India will be available for minors as well, despite the several incidents and complaints of children overspending on the game, allegedly ignoring studies and other cases.
With that said, Krafton has announced some specific restrictions for minors – those below 18 years of age. Here’s what we found:
- Minors will have to provide the phone number of their parent or guardian to play the game.
- Minors will only be able to play the game for a maximum of 3 hours a day.
- The maximum amount that can be spent in the game will be limited to ₹7,000 per day.
We should know more in this regard once the game launches officially.
Battlegrounds Mobile India – release date, downloads links and more
The Battlegrounds Mobile India game has been officially announced.
However, the actual release date and download links are not available right now.
The PUBG Mobile India ban timeline
PUBG Mobile was banned in September last year since Tencent, a Chinese company, held the licence for the game. The ban was a result of heightened tensions between India and China.
The Indian government banned PUBG Mobile along with over a hundred other Chinese apps and games with concern over 'sovereignty and integrity of India, defence of India, security of state and public order,’ by the Indian government.
AdvertisementSince then, PUBG’s developers Krafton Inc., have revoked Tencent’s licence.
PUBG Mobile India to relaunch as Battlegrounds Mobile India – here’s what we know so far
PUBG set for a comeback in India – to set up a local office, hire 100 employees and invest $100 million in the Indian market
- Best sound quality earphones in India
- Manchester City, PSG, Barcelona, AC Milan and other football clubs are launching crypto tokens to rein in more revenue
- Paytm ropes in Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan as bankers for upcoming IPO — there may be more along the way
- Best cable protector and wire organizer clips
- Best office chairs for working from home In India