How to create an Instagram group on Android and iPhone
- Group chat on
- Users can message friends on Instagram without notifying them, along with other special effects.
- Below, check out how you can create a group on Instagram.
AdvertisementMeta-owned photo-sharing and short video app Instagram does a pretty good job when it comes to sharing posts, stories, and chats with your friends. However, some options, like creating an
Group chats on Instagram can be useful if users want to address their followers, especially if they are creators. Besides this, Instagram groups can also be useful for discussing important topics or promoting any product or service to the mass. By creating a group on Instagram, users can broadcast a message to keep their followers updated about content, product, or service they plan to share.
Creating a group on Instagram is similar to creating a WhatsApp group, but to help you along, we have curated a step-by-side guide for you.
Create Instagram in these simple steps
- Open the
Instagram appon your Android or iOS device.
- You will find the messenger icon in the top right. Tap on it to open your conversions.
- On the top right corner, you will find a plus or edit sign, tap on it and select two or more people from the list.
- Then tap on ‘Chat’ available in the top right corner.
- Once done, you can continue to the group chat.
Some other interesting Instagram chat features
- Swipe to reply to messages.
- Send disappearing messages along with video calls.
- Reshare posts seamlessly.
- Change your chat theme.
- Add effects to your messages and react with different emojis.
- Send animated selfie stickers.
- See who is online on Instagram.
- Send messages without notifying the user.
From avatars to hiding online status—list of top new upcoming WhatsApp features
Snapchat+ comes to India with exclusive features — here's how much it costs and how to sign up
Google Pay Dos and Don’ts to keep fraudsters away in 2022
Popular on BI
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns