How to use JioMart on WhatsApp
JioMarthas announced a partnership with social media giant Meta.
- As part of this partnership, users will be able to shop on JioMart using
- Here’s how you can use WhatsApp to place an order on JioMart.
AdvertisementReliance Industries held its 45th annual general meeting yesterday and one of the major announcements was the partnership between JioMart and Meta. As part of this, users will be able to shop on the e-commerce platform JioMart using WhatsApp.
Users will be able to use WhatsApp to place an order on the JioMart by browsing catalogues and viewing the live prices.
“Excited to launch our partnership with JioMart in India. This is our first-ever end-to-end shopping experience on WhatsApp -- people can now buy groceries from JioMart right in a chat. Business messaging is an area with real momentum and chat-based experiences like this will be the go-to way people and businesses communicate in the years to come,” Mark Zuckerberg, chief executive officer, Meta said in a Facebook post.
Complimentary Tech Event
Transform talent with learning that works
Capability development is critical for businesses who want to push the envelope of innovation.Discover how business leaders are strategizing around building talent capabilities and empowering employee transformation.Know More
How to place an order on JioMart using WhatsApp
Here’s how you can place an order on JioMart using WhatsApp.
- To begin, you need to save JioMart’s number +917977079770 on your phone or click on this link.
- Now, send “Hi” to this number.
- Then, click on “Get Started”.
- Now, click on “View catalog”.
- You can now browse through various categories of products such as fruits and vegetables, staples, branded foods and more.
- Click on the plus sign next to a product to add it to your cart.
- Once you have added all the required products, click on “SEND TO BUSINESS”.
- Now, click on “Provide address”.
- Then, select the address where you want the products to be delivered and click on “Send address”.
- Then, click on “Confirm” to confirm your address.
- If you wish to change your address, click on “Add/Change Address”.
- Now, you need to pay for your products.
- You can choose from cash on delivery, pay on JioMart and pay on WhatsApp.
Samsung is reportedly working on a dual screen phone with a transparent display
Gautam Adani is now the third richest person in the world, only behind Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
Jio set to launch True 5G services across major Indian cities this Diwali
Popular on BI
- Sensex, Nifty slip for second day; FMCG, IT stocks drag
- Air India puts together 'huge financing deal' for new fleet: CEO
- Marine species including whales and dolphins under significant threat from noise pollution
- ITR filing: Your guide to Form 26AS and why you should check for TDS discrepancies
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Mount Abu