How to use JioMart on WhatsApp
JioMarthas announced a partnership with social media giant Meta.
- As part of this partnership, users will be able to shop on JioMart using
- Here’s how you can use WhatsApp to place an order on JioMart.
AdvertisementReliance Industries held its 45th annual general meeting yesterday and one of the major announcements was the partnership between JioMart and Meta. As part of this, users will be able to shop on the e-commerce platform JioMart using WhatsApp.
Users will be able to use WhatsApp to place an order on the JioMart by browsing catalogues and viewing the live prices.
“Excited to launch our partnership with JioMart in India. This is our first-ever end-to-end shopping experience on WhatsApp -- people can now buy groceries from JioMart right in a chat. Business messaging is an area with real momentum and chat-based experiences like this will be the go-to way people and businesses communicate in the years to come,” Mark Zuckerberg, chief executive officer, Meta said in a Facebook post.
How to place an order on JioMart using WhatsApp
Here’s how you can place an order on JioMart using WhatsApp.
- To begin, you need to save JioMart’s number +917977079770 on your phone or click on this link.
- Now, send “Hi” to this number.
- Then, click on “Get Started”.
- Now, click on “View catalog”.
- You can now browse through various categories of products such as fruits and vegetables, staples, branded foods and more.
- Click on the plus sign next to a product to add it to your cart.
- Once you have added all the required products, click on “SEND TO BUSINESS”.
- Now, click on “Provide address”.
- Then, select the address where you want the products to be delivered and click on “Send address”.
- Then, click on “Confirm” to confirm your address.
- If you wish to change your address, click on “Add/Change Address”.
- Now, you need to pay for your products.
- You can choose from cash on delivery, pay on JioMart and pay on WhatsApp.
Samsung is reportedly working on a dual screen phone with a transparent display
Gautam Adani is now the third richest person in the world, only behind Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
Jio set to launch True 5G services across major Indian cities this Diwali
Popular on BI
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Kim Jong Un abruptly reappears after 36 days out of the spotlight and orders North Korea to 'prepare for war'
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000