Swiggy One – membership price, benefits and everything you need to know
Swiggyon Monday announced its new Swiggy One subscriptionservice.
- The subscription offers unlimited free deliveries and discounts to users.
- The plan is priced at ₹299 for 3 months and ₹899 for 12 months.
Here’s everything you need to know about the
Swiggy One – eligible cities
AdvertisementSwiggy One is currently available only in four cities – Lucknow, Pune, Trivandrum and Vijayawada. It will be expanded to over 500 cities in the next two weeks.
Swiggy One – subscription price
Swiggy One will be available with an introductory price of ₹299 for 3 months and at ₹899 for 12 months, which translates to ₹75 per month.
Currently Swiggy offers two plans – Bite and Binge. While the Bite plan is priced at ₹129 per month, the Binge plan is priced at ₹199 per month. The two plans will be replaced by Swiggy One and all members will be upgraded to the new plan for the remainder of their membership.
Apart from this, existing Swiggy Super members will also get a one-month extension on their membership.
Swiggy One membership benefit
AdvertisementThe Swiggy One membership offers unlimited free deliveries from all restaurants along with free Instamart grocery deliveries, something that was missing from Swiggy’s Bite and Binge subscription plans. Instamart orders only above ₹99 will be eligible for free delivery.
In addition to this, users can also avail an additional discount of up to 30% on food orders.
Users will also be able to avail offers and discounts on Swiggy Genie orders, which allows you to send parcels and get other products from local stores.
Rebel Foods — which runs Behrouz Biryani, Ovenstory Pizza, and Faasos — is now worth over a billion dollars
Paytm is inching closer to Macquarie's target of ₹1200
There’s a new jingle in town as Swiggy uses the power of music to connect with its audience and establish itself as a last-minute Genie coming to your rescue
Popular on BI
- L&T, Tata Power, Jet Airways, Biocon and other stocks that are in focus on December 3
- Alibaba, Tencent, and other Chinese players are betting big on the metaverse — but the government is yet to buy into the hype
- Anand Rathi IPO was subscribed 160% on Day 1, today is the second day to subscribe
- Last day to subscribe to Tega Industries’ IPO — GMP at ₹410
- Best smart speaker with Alexa-support for home in India