Swiggy One – membership price, benefits and everything you need to know
Swiggyon Monday announced its new Swiggy One subscriptionservice.
- The subscription offers unlimited free deliveries and discounts to users.
- The plan is priced at ₹299 for 3 months and ₹899 for 12 months.
AdvertisementFood delivery app Swiggy announced on Monday its new subscription plan, dubbed as Swiggy One. The service offers more benefits when compared to the company’s existing Swiggy Super subscription service and will offer free unlimited deliveries and discounts across various Swiggy services.
Here’s everything you need to know about the
Swiggy One – eligible cities
Swiggy One is currently available only in four cities – Lucknow, Pune, Trivandrum and Vijayawada. It will be expanded to over 500 cities in the next two weeks.
Swiggy One – subscription price
Swiggy One will be available with an introductory price of ₹299 for 3 months and at ₹899 for 12 months, which translates to ₹75 per month.
Currently Swiggy offers two plans – Bite and Binge. While the Bite plan is priced at ₹129 per month, the Binge plan is priced at ₹199 per month. The two plans will be replaced by Swiggy One and all members will be upgraded to the new plan for the remainder of their membership.
Apart from this, existing Swiggy Super members will also get a one-month extension on their membership.
Swiggy One membership benefit
The Swiggy One membership offers unlimited free deliveries from all restaurants along with free Instamart grocery deliveries, something that was missing from Swiggy’s Bite and Binge subscription plans. Instamart orders only above ₹99 will be eligible for free delivery.
AdvertisementIn addition to this, users can also avail an additional discount of up to 30% on food orders.
Users will also be able to avail offers and discounts on Swiggy Genie orders, which allows you to send parcels and get other products from local stores.
Rebel Foods — which runs Behrouz Biryani, Ovenstory Pizza, and Faasos — is now worth over a billion dollars
Paytm is inching closer to Macquarie's target of ₹1200
There’s a new jingle in town as Swiggy uses the power of music to connect with its audience and establish itself as a last-minute Genie coming to your rescue
Popular on BI
- How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
- Elon Musk praised Netflix for telling employees to quit if they couldn't work on content they disagreed with. He previously bashed the platform as having a 'woke mind virus.'
- The Terra LUNA crypto crash has sparked the debate on ‘true’ decentralisation
- Microsoft 'Cloud for Sustainability' listing carbon reduction and sustainability goals to be available from June 1
- Students are now preferring to work in big corporates over startups
- Uber announces new features for wedding guests, business events and more
- WhatsApp update: Users will soon be able to exit groups silently
- India's wholesale inflation rises further to 15.08% in April from 14.55% a month ago