What is YouTube's Queue feature, and how does it work
Youtubeis testing a new feature called ‘Queue’.
- The feature is currently being rolled out for
- Read this guide to know how the feature works.
AdvertisementYoutube has launched the 'Queue' feature in India, which is currently available for testing. The ‘Queue’ feature allows the users to add videos to the queue, edit the order of the videos or even remove videos from the queue.
The feature is a part of '
According to the Youtube app's ‘try new’ features section, this feature will be available by 28 January.
Here's how to use the
- Click on the three-dot menu from the video.
- Tap on the Add to queue option.
- A queue will be created, and users can access the list from the bottom of the page.
- From the queue section, users can add and rearrange the videos and listen in their preferred sequence.
Instagram Recap Reel lets you revisit your 2022 — here’s how to create it
Here’s what Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission’s scan and share OPD registration service means—how to avail its benefits
Popular on BI
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google recruiter says he discovered he'd lost his job after a call with one of his candidates suddenly disconnected
- Google may release Pixel Tablet Pro with Tensor G2 chip
- BMW launches its 3rd gen BMW X1 in India
- YouTube Music on the web gets mood filters
- Premium segment contributed 35% of overall smartphone market revenue in 2022
- US industry urges FM to rationalise, simplify direct and indirect taxes in India