What is YouTube's Queue feature, and how does it work
Youtubeis testing a new feature called ‘Queue’.
- The feature is currently being rolled out for
- Read this guide to know how the feature works.
AdvertisementYoutube has launched the 'Queue' feature in India, which is currently available for testing. The ‘Queue’ feature allows the users to add videos to the queue, edit the order of the videos or even remove videos from the queue.
The feature is a part of '
According to the Youtube app's ‘try new’ features section, this feature will be available by 28 January.
Here's how to use the
- Click on the three-dot menu from the video.
- Tap on the Add to queue option.
- A queue will be created, and users can access the list from the bottom of the page.
- From the queue section, users can add and rearrange the videos and listen in their preferred sequence.
Instagram Recap Reel lets you revisit your 2022 — here’s how to create it
Here’s what Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission’s scan and share OPD registration service means—how to avail its benefits
Popular on BI
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds