WhatsApp is rolling out 'disable notifications for calls’ feature—Here’s how it works
- Users can check if the feature is available for them or not in the notification settings.
- Check out the post below to learn how the feature works.
AdvertisementWhatsapp is currently rolling out a new feature update for Windows Beta users called 'disable notifications for calls'. The application has also rolled out features like message yourself, communities, polls, accidental delete, and more recently.
The disable notifications for WhatsApp call feature can be useful for those who get disturbed by regular incoming calls on WhatsApp. Enabling this feature will help people concentrate on work and ensure less distraction due to the popping notifications. It will also restrict pop ups showing up when you’re sharing your screen with others.
According to WABetaInfo, this new feature will let users disable notifications for incoming WhatsApp calls. Sometimes the DND feature might show call notifications due to some technical error or glitch; hence, this feature can help manually fix the issue by temporarily disabling those notifications in the report.
How to enable the 'Disable notifications for calls' feature-
- Go to the WhatsApp settings.
- Click on the notifications option.
- Turn on the toggle button to enable or disable the notifications for both calls and messages.
Instagram Recap Reel lets you revisit your 2022 — here’s how to create it
Amazon Prime gets better with the launch of Prime Gaming in India – how to get free games and in-game items
Popular on BI
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google recruiter says he discovered he'd lost his job after a call with one of his candidates suddenly disconnected
- Google may release Pixel Tablet Pro with Tensor G2 chip
- BMW launches its 3rd gen BMW X1 in India
- YouTube Music on the web gets mood filters
- Premium segment contributed 35% of overall smartphone market revenue in 2022
- US industry urges FM to rationalise, simplify direct and indirect taxes in India