You can now add stickers to Twitter Fleets
While making a Fleet, users will be able to add stickers by tapping the smiley face icon on the bottom row of the screen.
"Your Fleets just got an upgrade," the micro-blogging site wrote on its own platform.
Advertisement"Now you can express yourself in the conversation with stickers. Add GIFs and Twemojis to a Fleet by tapping the smiley icon, on Android and iOS," it added.
According to The Verge, Twitter is adding a collection of its own animated stickers and emojis -- the latter of which the company calls "Twemoji". And if you search for something at the top of the screen, Twitter will pull up GIFs sourced from Tenor and Facebook-owned
Similar feature is already available on other platforms like Snapchat or Instagram.
The company unveiled Fleets back in November 2020 for all the users worldwide.
Twitter said that its tests of Fleets in
One can Fleet text, reactions to tweets, photos or videos and customise their Fleets with various background and text options.
Wipro's share price jumps over 1% after $117 million acquisition of Australian cybersecurity firm Ampion
India’s digital payments soar – UPI crosses ₹5 lakh crore in transaction value in March
West Bengal is the highest contributor to small savings schemes – with elections underway, it could have been a trigger for the government to roll back interest rate cuts
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion