Netflix decided to leave it to bots for its latest horror movie
Netflixhas released a horror movie that’s written entirely by bots.
- The result is a badly mixed hotpot of all the popular horror movies together with some ridiculous dialogues.
- Netflix worked with Keaton Patti, an expert on making bots watch videos and write books, movies.
The horror movie is over four minutes long and Netflix worked with Keaton Patti who has previously made a bot watch over 1,000 hours of “a lot of stuff” and write a book on it. This time Patti and Netflix made a bot watch over 400,000 hours of horror movies and then write its own horror movie.
Since the bot watched thousands of horror movies there are many references to popular horror movies. We can find references to “Jennifer’s Body” in one of the dialogues, and “I Know What You Did Last Summer”, some of the most popular American horror movies. There are also scenes featuring Freddy Kueger from “A Nightmare on Elm Street” and Jason from “Friday the 13th”. It’s like a badly mixed hotpot of all the popular horror movies together with some ridiculous dialogues. But it’s still fun to watch.
The movie isn’t available on Netflix but you can watch it on the “Netflix Is A Joke” YouTube channel. This also isn’t the first bot-written movie by Netflix as there’s another one on stoners written entirely by bots.
JioPhone Next price revealed, will be available with EMI plans
AdvertisementBest Diwali tech gifts for your loved ones
Popular on BI
- Finance minister holds pre-budget stakeholder consultation with BJP functionaries
- Amazon Sale: Best deals on kitchen items and dining products
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Best deals on kitchen appliances
- India records 2,71,202 fresh COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, active cases highest in 225 days
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on laptops