Apple announces massive price cuts on iPhone 11, iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini in India
- The launch of iPhone 13 saw a reduction in prices of iPhone 12 and iPhone 11.
- The iPhone 12 saw its first price cut since its launch last year.
- Apple also delisted a few variants of the previous generation iPhones.
The iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini had its first official price reduction since its launch last year. Prior to the launch of the iPhone 13 series at Apple’s ‘California Streaming’ event on September 14, the iPhone 12 was available for a massive discount of ₹12,901 for all the three the 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage variants on Flipkart.
With the launch of the new iPhone series, Apple reduced the official prices even further. The price of iPhone 11 was reduced by ₹5,000 for the 64GB and 128GB variant, with the 256GB variant getting delisted. TheiPhone 12 saw a reduction of ₹14000 for all the three variants and the price of iPhone 12 mini was slashed by ₹10000. The iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max have been replaced by iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max for the same price range.
Here are all the new MRP on the last gen iPhones.
- The iPhone 11 64GB variant now carries an MRP of ₹49,900, down from ₹54,900.
- iPhone 11 128GB variant is now available at an MRP of ₹54,900, down from ₹59,900.
- The price of iPhone 12 mini 64GB variant is down to ₹59,900 from ₹69,900.
- The iPhone 12 mini 128GB variant has an updated MRP of ₹64,900, down from ₹74,900.
- The iPhone 12 mini 256GB variant has an updated MRP of ₹74,900, down from ₹84,900.
- The iPhone 12 64GB variant is officially available for ₹65,900, down from ₹79,900.
- The price of iPhone 12 128GB is reduced to ₹70,900, down from ₹84,900.
- The iPhone 12 256GB now carried an MRP of ₹80,900, down from ₹94,900.
It is important to note that the price reductions are in the MRP, which is the official price set by Apple. You can get these previous generations of iPhone devices at much cheaper prices with further discounts. Also, if you’re not in a hurry, waiting for a sale might get you even better deals on these smartphones.
Everything you need to know about iOS 15: Release date, new features, supported devices
Apple iPad mini 2021: Price, release date in India and all the new features
Popular on BI
- IPO-bound RateGain acquires Germany based startup to expands software solutions for hoteliers
- Google files writ petition in Delhi HC against CCI over 'leak' of confidential report
- Girish Mathrubootham, the son of a retired bank officer who built a $13 billion company in just 10 years
- Online festive sales to clock a GMV of $4.8 Billion in 2021, with a 30% growth YOY: RedSeer
- Multibagger stock JBM Auto spikes 17% in one trading session on large order for electric bus