Poco M2 Pro brings quad cameras and big battery starting at ₹13,999
- Poco has launched its latest budget device, the Poco M2 Pro in India.
- The device has been priced starting at ₹13,999 and will go on sale from July 14.
- The Poco M2 Pro features a quad camera setup and is powered by a 5,000mAh battery.
The new Poco M2 Pro is similar to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro that was launched earlier this year. There are some differences in the design, including faster charging.
The main highlights of the Poco M2 Pro include its big Full HD+ display, quad camera setup at the back and a huge 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charge support.
AdvertisementPoco M2 Pro price
|Poco M2 Pro||Price|
|4GB + 64GB||₹13,999|
|6GB + 64GB||₹14,999|
|6GB + 128GB||₹16,999|
The Poco M2 Pro will be available from Flipkart starting from July 14 in Out of the Blue, Green and Greener and Two Shades of Black colour options.
Poco M2 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD DotDisplay with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset coupled with Adreno 618GPU, up to 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
- 5,020mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
- Android 10 with MIUI 11.
- Splash proof P2i coating.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Infrared sensor.
|48MP primary camera||f/1.79 aperture|
|8MP ultra-wide angle lens||f/2.2 aperture|
|5MP macro sensor||f/2.4 aperture|
|2MP depth sensor||f/2.4 aperture|
|16MP selfie camera||f/2.5 aperture|
Other features on the Poco M2 Pro include Dual 4G VoLTE support, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack and a USB Type-C port.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max vs Poco X2: Which device should you buy?
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro vs Redmi Note 9 Pro Max – Which variant should you go with?
Samsung Galaxy A31 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max – Which device should you go for?
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- A renowned female crime novelist who won a million-euro prize in Spain turned out to be three middle-aged men
- Microsoft President Brad Smith reportedly told Bill Gates more than a decade ago to stop emailing female employees
- Kunal Shah’s CRED doubles its valuation to $4 billion in less than six months
- Apple MacBook Pro and AirPods 3 launched – Indian pricing, features and everything you need to know
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max vs M1: Here’s what Apple improved with its new custom chips
- IRCTC crosses ₹1 lakh crore in market cap for the first time as investors adore its monopoly
- Crypto markets restless as Bitcoin ETF gears up to meet the NYSE tonight