Honor 90 with 200MP camera to launch in India on September 14 – All we know so far
Honor 90smartphone will launch in India on September 14.
- HTech, led by
Madhav Shethand PSAV Global will sell Honor’s smartphones in India.
- The company had earlier revealed that it will initially invest ₹1,000 crore in India.
AdvertisementHTech on Thursday confirmed that the Honor 90 smartphone will launch in India on September 14. For those unaware, Honor smartphones are making a comeback in India and the Honor 90 will be the first smartphone from the company.
HTech, which was earlier being called HonorTech, has partnered with PSAV Global to sell Honor smartphones in India. The company, which will be headed by former Realme India chief Madhav Sheth, had earlier revealed that it will invest ₹1,000 crore in India initially.
Honor 90: Expected specifications
While the Honor 90 has already been launched in China, the upcoming device in India may come with some country-specific modifications.
The Honor 90 will run on Android 13 out of the box with the company’s MagicOS 7.1 on top. The device is expected to feature a 6.7-inch Full HD+ curved OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 1,600 nits peak brightness.
The smartphone is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 Accelerated Edition chipset coupled with Adreno 644 GPU. In terms of memory, India may get two variants – 8GB RAM + 256GB of internal storage and 12GB RAM + 512GB internal storage.
Coming to the camera department, the Honor 90 is expected to feature a triple camera setup consisting of a 200MP primary camera, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera and a 2MP depth sensor. On the front, the device is expected to feature a 50MP selfie camera.
The Honor 90 is likely to be powered by a 5,000mAh battery. It is expected to come with an in-display fingerprint sensor and offer 5G SA/NSA support.
Apple Watch Ultra 2 to launch on September 12 – expectations, rumours and all you need to know
Honor to re-enter the Indian market with the Honor 90 in September
Volvo C40 Recharge with 530 km range launched in India for ₹61.25 lakh
Popular on BI
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet