Microsoft unveils dozens of new titles for Xbox Game Pass — here’s the full list
- With this event, Microsoft pushes its subscription service.
- The event ended with the announcement of benchmark titles such as Redfall, Overwatch 2, Diablo 4 and more.
- Here are the biggest announcements from the Xbox and
Bethesda event 2022.
AdvertisementThe highly anticipated Xbox and
The 90-minute presentation was full of new game trailers and titles for Microsoft’s subscription service-
Major reveal during Xbox and
The presentation ended with two big games that will be coming next year from the publisher Bethesda, acquired by Microsoft in 2022. Redfall - a first-person shooting game in which player fights with vampires and Starfield - a role-playing game set in space. The event also spotlighted Activision Overwatch 2, which will be available for early and free access in October for multiplayer mode and Diablo 4 which will be arriving in 2023.
The aforementioned games will be available on
The event also unwrapped tons of expansions coming to existing games such as Forza, Microsoft Flight Simulator, Horizon 5, Fallout 76, Sea of Thieves and many more.
One of the biggest surprises was that Persona games are finally coming to Xbox including, Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Royal and Persona 4 Golden Abyss.
During the event, Microsoft also announced the new Minecraft spinoff titles Minecraft Legends and other colourful titles such as Revenlok and Cocoon.
Reportedly, Microsoft is also working on creating games for Netflix.
Amazon is being sued by Prime members for getting rid of free Whole Foods delivery
Elon Musk's rants could signal a bigger problem
Popular on BI
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh