OnePlus Nord 2T India pricing and launch date leaked – here’s everything you need to know
OnePlus Nord 2Tis expected to be launched in India on June 27.
- The device will reportedly be priced under ₹30,000.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming mid-range smartphone.
AdvertisementOnePlus is gearing up to launch a new mid-range device, dubbed as the Nord 2T in India. The device was launched in Europe in May and is all set to make its debut in the country.
Paras Guglani, a tipster, has leaked the launch date and expected prices of the device ahead of the launch. The leaked information is in line with an earlier report that revealed that the Nord 2T will be priced below ₹30,000 in the country.
OnePlus Nord 2T launch date
According to the report, the
OnePlus Nord 2T expected price in India
The OnePlus Nord 2T is expected to be priced at ₹28,999 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant and ₹31,999 for the 12GB RAM + 256GB storage variant. The device is expected to be available with bank offers of up to ₹4,000.
OnePlus Nord 2T specifications
The OnePlus Nord 2T runs on Android 12 with the company’s OxygenOS 12.1 skin on top. It features a 6.43-inch Full HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The Nord 2T comes with a punch-hole notch that houses the selfie camera.
The OnePlus Nord 2T is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1300 chipset coupled with up to 12GB LPDDR4X RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage.
Coming to the optics, the OnePlus Nord 2T features a triple camera setup at the back, consisting of a 50MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera and a 2MP selfie camera. It features a 32MP selfie camera.
The OnePlus Nord 2T is powered by a 4,500mAh battery with 80W SuperVOOC fast charging support. It features an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Nothing Phone (1): Pre-booking details, features and camera specifications
Nothing phone (1) video reveals four notification lights at the back
Apple iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone SE and more are now cheaper by up to ₹11,901
Popular on BI
- People want bigger homes and reopening offices, schools hasn’t altered this trend
- Prime Minister Modi says extension of free ration scheme will benefit crores during the festive season
- Central government employees given 4% hike in DA ahead of Diwali
- Jewellery chains are growing at the cost of standalone jewellers – and it’s only going to get worse, says World Gold Council report
- To beat the traffic of Bangalore, you can now book a 12-minute helicopter ride