Price of the Google Pixel 6 series is out, thanks to a leaked advertisement
- Just ahead of its launch, the prices of
Google Pixel 6and 6 Pro are supposedly out.
- As per a leaked advertisement, the Pixel 6 will cost AUD999 in Australia.
- The price of Google Pixel 6 Pro has been speculated to be around $1099.
AdvertisementJust a day ahead of its launch on October 19, Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro, the key specifications including camera resolution, design and features have been leaked.
An advertisement in Australia has revealed that the Pixel 6 will cost AUD999, which converts to about $740 as per current conversion rates. However, it is expected to be much cheaper in the American market than in the international markets.
For context, the Pixel 5 was launched in Australia for the same AUD999 but it was available for $699 in the USA. For now, we can only speculate the prices for the Google Pixel 6 to be between $699 to $749. This would mean that customers will get it cheaper than the newly launched iPhone 13 which starts at $799 in the USA, which converts to roughly ₹60,000 however the phone retails in India at ₹79,990.
As for the Google Pixel 6 Pro, a leakster has speculated that the phone will cost about $1,099 (roughly ₹72,750).
We are yet to get confirmation whether the phones will launch in India or not, but the company has confirmed that the device is launching in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Taiwan, the UK, and the US.
So I got $749 for the Pixel 6 base model from my sources while the Pixel 6 Pro could be $1049/1099.— Yogesh Brar (@heyitsyogesh) 1632906360000
Apart from the prices, the key specifications have been revealed or leaked, including that the phones will be powered by Google’s custom-made chipset, Tensor. The Google Pixel 6 is likely to feature a dual-camera set-up at the back with 50MP wide and 12MP ultra-wide sensors. The higher-end model, Pixel 6 Pro, is likely to feature a triple-camera set-up that will include the same two sensors and a 48MP telephoto lens.
As for the display, the Pixel 6 will have a compact 6.4-inch AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh and the Pixel 6 Pro will sport a larger 6.7-inch AMOLED display supporting a 120Hz refresh rate. Both the phones will come with Android 12 out of the box.
Best phones under ₹30,000 in India in October 2021
Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
Here’s how to sideload apps on Android TV
Popular on BI
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet