Here’s how much the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 could cost in India
- Samsung is expected to launch the
Galaxy Z Fold 3and Galaxy Z Flip 3on August 11.
- The Galaxy Z Fold 3 could cost less than its predecessor, Galaxy Z Fold 2.
- Galaxy Z Flip 3 is also expected to be the most affordable foldable phone.
The Galaxy Z Fold 3 is said to be priced around ₹1,35,900 in India, according to a report by 91mobiles. The foldable will be available at a maximum retail price (MRP) of ₹1,49,990, the report added. The Galaxy Z Flip 3 will cost somewhere between ₹80,000 and ₹90,000.
If the leaked price is to be believed, the Galaxy Z Fold 3 will launch at a lesser price tag as compared to its predecessor, the Galaxy Z Fold 2. Samsung is expected to offer the Galaxy Z Fold 3 in three configurations of 8GB+128GB, 8GB+256GB and 12GB+512GB. This foldable could feature an under-display selfie camera, and also support S Pen.
As for the Galaxy Z Flip 3, Samsung is rumoured to launch a more affordable version of the foldable. It will be called Galaxy Z Flip 3 Lite, and it will be a mass-market model with a more affordable price tag, according to a report by The Korea Herald. The leaked pricing could be for this cheaper model. The Galaxy Z Flip 3 models are also said to feature bigger exterior displays that will display text messages.
The Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 5G smartphones are reportedly available for pre-booking at select Samsung outlets, according to tipster Abhishek Yadav. Samsung is yet to announce this officially. At present, people can register to get the latest updates on the next Galaxy devices.
AdvertisementSamsung confirms there won’t be Galaxy Note 21 during the Unpacked event next month — Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 on the cards
Samsung to unveil Galaxy Z Fold and Galaxy Z Flip foldable smartphones at its August 11 Galaxy Unpacked event
Popular on BI
- India vs Pakistan at ICC T20 World Cup: The ‘Men in Blue’ have a definite advantage in this one
- Tamil drama 'Koozhangal' is India's official entry for Oscars 2022
- ICICI Bank net profit rises 25% on lower provisions in September quarter
- Best keyboard for writers in India
- Best large size party speakers in India