Here’s how much the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 could cost in India
- Samsung is expected to launch the
Galaxy Z Fold 3and Galaxy Z Flip 3on August 11.
- The Galaxy Z Fold 3 could cost less than its predecessor, Galaxy Z Fold 2.
- Galaxy Z Flip 3 is also expected to be the most affordable foldable phone.
AdvertisementSamsung is expected to launch new foldables at its ‘
The Galaxy Z Fold 3 is said to be priced around ₹1,35,900 in India, according to a report by 91mobiles. The foldable will be available at a maximum retail price (MRP) of ₹1,49,990, the report added. The Galaxy Z Flip 3 will cost somewhere between ₹80,000 and ₹90,000.
If the leaked price is to be believed, the Galaxy Z Fold 3 will launch at a lesser price tag as compared to its predecessor, the Galaxy Z Fold 2. Samsung is expected to offer the Galaxy Z Fold 3 in three configurations of 8GB+128GB, 8GB+256GB and 12GB+512GB. This foldable could feature an under-display selfie camera, and also support S Pen.
As for the Galaxy Z Flip 3, Samsung is rumoured to launch a more affordable version of the foldable. It will be called Galaxy Z Flip 3 Lite, and it will be a mass-market model with a more affordable price tag, according to a report by The Korea Herald. The leaked pricing could be for this cheaper model. The Galaxy Z Flip 3 models are also said to feature bigger exterior displays that will display text messages.
The Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 5G smartphones are reportedly available for pre-booking at select Samsung outlets, according to tipster Abhishek Yadav. Samsung is yet to announce this officially. At present, people can register to get the latest updates on the next Galaxy devices.
Samsung confirms there won’t be Galaxy Note 21 during the Unpacked event next month — Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 on the cards
Samsung to unveil Galaxy Z Fold and Galaxy Z Flip foldable smartphones at its August 11 Galaxy Unpacked event
Popular on BI
- ISRO announces free online course for students above 10 years – eligibility, how to apply and everything you need to know
- Gautam Adani crashes out of the $100 billion club, but still is 10x richer than he was 2 years back
- Understanding Gautam Adani’s rise: a story on how to generate wealth via hope, equity and of course debt
- Theatres cross pre-pandemic gross revenue collection despite pricey movie tickets
- Former Twitter India head quits his latest metaverse edtech venture
- Realme Pad X tablet with Snapdragon processor launched in China, coming soon to India – check out price, specifications and features
- Amid rumours of Telegram Premium, the messaging app reportedly drops its ‘free forever’ tag line
- Third-party apps connected to your car may be stealing your data