Xiaomi to launch MIUI 13 on December 16 in China
The event is reportedly going to be quite a major one and is also expected to announce the next flagship Xiaomi 12 phone, reports GizmoChina.
MIUI 13 will bring lots of changes that will greatly improve the user experience.
The update was earlier planned for the Mi MIX 4 release. However, the developers needed more time to improve the software.
Xiaomi's founder Lei Jun noted that the recently announced MIUI 12.5's battery optimisations is contributing to the Redmi Note 11 Pro battery life.
The company announced MIUI 12.5 Enhanced brings several performance-related tweaks. With the update the system performance will drop by less than 5 per cent after 36 months. It will also bring Atomic or Atomized Memory features that will let a user keep more apps in the background.
According to the smartphone maker, the time of the Chinese launch that MIUI 12.5 Enhanced also fixed 160 system issues and over 220 system app issues.
The update also comes with all-round optimisations for the bottom framework to the top-most application layer. The optimizations are divided into four aspects--Liquid Storage, Atomic Memory, Focus Calculation, and Intelligent Balance.
Redmi India partners Reliance Jio to conduct 5G trials for its upcoming smartphone
AdvertisementRedmi Note 11T 5G – price, specifications and everything we know so far
Popular on BI
- People are posting parody photos of their bedside table in response to Elon Musk's tweet which suggested the Twitter CEO kept two guns by his bed
- Elon Musk calls on all Twitter designers, engineers doing software to sit on his floor of HQ for 'dense and intense' work
- Sensex, Nifty50 open higher as US Fed signals smaller rate hikes – TCS, Apollo Hospitals, Zomato among stocks in focus
- Thai e-Visa on-arrival applications from India increased seven fold in 2022
- Long Covid linked with increased body weight : Study
- RBI’s digital rupee: All you need to know about the virtual currency in the works
- India's mfg PMI hits 3-month high in Nov amid expansion in production, slowdown in inflation: S&P
- 25,703 people living with HIV in Assam: ASACS