Carl Pei’s Nothing is ready to launch its first product on July 27
- Nothing to launch ear (1) on July 27th
- The earbuds will boast a transparent design
- Nothing with its products wants to remove barriers between technology and people
What to expect from ear (1)?
Ear 1 as Nothing’s first product is being touted to bring the company's design principles to life. Nothing considers weightless, effortless and timeless as its key design principles. We can expect ear (1) to be lightweight earbuds with a transparent design.
The TWS earbuds are teased to focus on audio quality and aesthetics. Swedish consumer tech firm
It will be interesting to see how the Nothing ear (1) fares in the ever-evolving TWS earbuds arena. The earbuds will be seen competing with the likes of Apple AirPods Pro, Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, Beats Studio Buds, Sony WF-1000MX4 and similar.
Launch date and price in India
The Nothing ear (1) will be launched on July 27th, 2021 at 18:30 IST for the Indian market along with other global markets. The pricing will be revealed at the launch event, but it is expected to be highly competitive given the market demands.
The earbuds will be available for purchase in India through Flipkart as Nothing recently signed a deal with Walmart-owned e-commerce for its distribution and sales in India.
OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei picks Android creator Andy Rubin’s Essential to put the “giant reset button” in consumer tech
Carl Pei’s Nothing invites users to invest in the company – $1.5 million worth shares available
Popular on BI
- A college is removing its vending machines after a student discovered they were using facial-recognition technology
- 11 states pay more in federal taxes than they get back - here's how every state fares
- Steve Jobs once said the best managers are 'individual contributors' who aren't interested in managing people
- Great to reunite with Sanjay Leela Bhansali after 25 years: Manisha Koirala
- Farhan Akhtar, Shibani Dandekar team up for Netflix series 'Dabba Cartel'
- 10 Fruits that help increase stamina
- DGCA fines Air India ₹30 lakh after elderly passenger's death at Mumbai airport
- Oppo F25 Pro with a 32MP selfie camera launched starting at ₹23,999