Microsoft introduces AI features for Teams Premium — What are they and how are they useful?
Teams Premiumintroduces AI featuresto enhance productivity.
- Users can currently buy
teamsPremium for ₹575.9.
- The AI features are powered by Open AI(the company behind ChatGPT).
- Read further to learn about the AI features introduced and their uses.
AdvertisementMicrosoft brings AI features powered by
Users can currently buy teams Premium for USD 7(₹575.9) per user per month until July 1, 2023. However, the standard price per month is USD 10(₹822.8).
Also, users can try the AI-powered features in teams Premium for free for 30 days.
Here are what AI features teams Premium includes.
This feature reduces the effort of attendees of making notes from a class, webinar, or other meetings. This feature uses AI that automatically generates meeting notes, recommended tasks, and personalized highlights. Also, it can break a meeting recording into chapters.
This feature can be useful as it will allow you to concentrate on lectures rather than writing notes and gives you a more organized way of learning.
Personalized Timeline Markers
This 'only visible to you' feature quickly allows you to jump on a section when you leave or join a meeting. It is a useful feature as it allows you to listen from where you left off.
Microsoft is working on expanding this feature and adding features that will let you know when your name was mentioned and when a screen was shared.
Also, speaker timeline markers will soon be introduced that will let you know who spoke during the meeting and when they spoke.
Teams now offer the ability to translate into forty languages in real time. AI-powered real-time translations allow participants to read captions in their own language. However, it is important to know that only the meeting organizer needs to have teams Premium for all meeting attendees to enjoy live translations.
Microsoft Teams Premium also expanded its meeting interface that allows other team members to see your brand's logo when you enter the meeting and brings in the ability to customize templates for different meetings.
AdvertisementIn terms of safety, Microsoft has introduced advanced meeting protection options- watermarking to prevent the leaking of confidential information and limiting who can record
From privacy settings to educational tools, here are some new Facebook features you should know
What is fingerprint unlock feature for Chrome incognito tabs and how does it work
Popular on BI
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts