What is fingerprint unlock feature for Chrome incognito tabs and how does it work
fingerprint unlock featurefor Android.
- Users can unlock the incognito mode with a fingerprint.
- Read further to know what the feature is and how it works.
AdvertisementAs a part of Data Privacy day, Google announced a feature allowing you to access Chrome
Browsing through the incognito tab keeps your search history private without saving your activity data to your device or Gmail account. This feature can be helpful as it provides an extra layer of privacy for your private browsing.
This feature is optional, and users can anytime enable or disable this feature by using a verification pin from settings.
Here's how to enable this feature.
- Go to settings.
- Open the Privacy and Security tab.
- Tap the toggle button of the 'Lock Incognito tabs when you leave Chrome' option.
However, you can also enable this flag to get the feature immediately: chrome://flags/#incognito-reauthentication-for-android
From privacy settings to educational tools, here are some new Facebook features you should know
WhatsApp rolls out drag and drop and search by date feature to its iOS app — Here's how to use it
Popular on BI
- New India’s greatest wealth creators are 90s babies, born without a silver spoon
- FOMO and market volatility concerns key behind wealthy Indians lapping up ultra-luxury homes
- Young and restless: Zepto’s Vohra to Oyo’s Agarwal – meet India’s top self-made biz moguls
- New SIM card rules from Dec 1 include bulk purchase restrictions – All you need to know
- Netflix to bring popular game 'GTA: The Trilogy' on its mobile app in Dec