How to find COVID-19 vaccine centre near me from whatsapp
- India recently began its third phase of vaccination, allowing people above the age of 18 to get the vaccine.
- The people can now use the government’s WhatsApp COVID helpdesk to find their nearest vaccination centre.
- Registration and appointment will have to be booked through the CoWIN platform.
AdvertisementIndia recently began its third phase of vaccination, opening up access to COVID-19 vaccinations to people above the age of eighteen. The government’s CoWIN platform allows users to register for the vaccine and book appointments right from their home.
The government had last year introduced the MyGov Coronavirus helpdesk chatbot on WhatsApp to help people find information about COVID-19 pandemic. Now, it has added a new feature that will allow people to easily find the nearest vaccination centre.
How to use MyGov Corona helpdesk to find nearest vaccination center
- Save the helpdesk number – +91 9013151515 on your phone or click on this link.
- Now, open the chat and send ‘Hi’ or ‘Namaste’.
- You will get a message with multiple options and you can reply as per the information you need.
- For COVID-19 vaccination centres, send ‘1’ and then again send ‘1’.
- Now, enter the pin code where you are looking for a vaccination centre.
- You will get a reply with information about the nearest vaccination centres, available slots and eligible persons.
A COVID-19 SMS malware is targeting users in India as they look for alternatives to CoWIN for vaccine registration
Indian coders are working around the CoWIN app to help people bag the elusive vaccine slots
IPL suspended as more players contract COVID-19 — BCCI bites the bullet mid-way through the season
Popular on BI
- Travel Boom: India spends 2X of pre-pandemic level on Airbnb with Goa leading the charge
- Swiggy disburses over Rs 450 cr in loans to 8000 restaurant owners
- Hyundai Motor India says all its vehicles to come with 6 airbags
- Earthquake jolts Delhi and other parts of northern India
- World Bank pegs India's FY24 GDP growth at 6.3% as global headwinds emerge