Realme’s MagDart technology brings magnetic wireless charging to smartphones
Realmehas unveiled MagDarttechnology for magnetically charging smartphones.
- MagDart products include a 50W and a 15W charger, charging case, wallet and more.
- The MagDart 50W charger is said to be the fastest magnetic wireless charger in the world.
AdvertisementRealme has unveiled a new
To achieve this, the company will launch a MagDart case that will make the Realme GT compatible with MagDart wireless charging, which could be expanded to other compatible smartphones in the future. The MagDart case is a carbon fibre bumper case that comes with the wireless charging module at the centre and it has a passthrough for USB-C port and the 3.5mm jack.
The device that drives this technology is a 50W MagDart charger, which is bulky and features an in-built fan to prevent any heat build-up during the charging process. It is claimed to be the fastest magnetic wireless charger for phones in the world as it is said to fully charge a 4,500mAh in less than an hour. The performance is said to be close to that of the Realme’s wired 50W SuperDart charger. However, the large size might make it less suitable for commutes or travel.
The company has also released a slim charger that can be carried easily, it is the 15W MagDart charger. It has a thickness of 3.9mm, which is thinner than Apple’s newly-launched MagSafe charger. Realme claims that the 15W charger can fully charge a 4,500mAh battery in 90 minutes.
Along with these, Realme also launched a carry-on wireless charger that is a 2-in-1 system. The charger has a stand-like charger with a power bank base that can be detached to charge on the go or used as a base for the stand while charging.
Along with the chargers, the company also unveiled other products using MagDart technology. The
Realme to launch the world’s first Android phone with magnetic wireless charging
Realme laptop launch imminent in India — teaser shows MacBook like finish
Popular on BI
- Bahamas, Taiwan, Malta & more: Here are 10 countries offering digital nomad visa
- Maruti Suzuki cars will get costlier from January 2023
- Paytm’s optimistic growth projections boost sentiments, shares climb nearly 8%
- India stands like oasis in era of uncertainty amid global inflation, says SBI Research
- Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round