Samsung says New Galaxy Ultra will come with significant camera upgrades ahead of the Galaxy Unpacked event
Samsung Galaxy S23 seriesis scheduled to launch on February 1.
- Rumors and leaks suggest a minor design refresh in the upcoming Galaxy lineup.
- The camera is expected to be a big focus for the Galaxy S23 lineup.
AdvertisementSamsung hasn’t officially unveiled the upcoming products in full glory at its next Unpacked event on February 1, but the tech giant is dropping some heavy clues. The head of Samsung’s mobile experience business, TM Roh, has teased that the new Galaxy devices with a pro-grade camera are coming soon.
In a blog post, he wrote, “The upcoming Galaxy is all about the camera, performance, and sustainability," adding that the camera is getting "smarter" and performance is getting "more powerful.” On February 1,
We will have to wait until the Unpacked event for the full details, including the new devices’ names - probably the Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra. But we are already seeing the preview of what the camera upgrade might look like. On Monday, Samsung announced its 200-megapixel camera sensor, following rumors from reliable leaker Ice Universe that the S23 Ultra would have a new camera. Leaks and rumors also point to a brighter display, a periscope telephoto lens, and Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset.
There are no words from Samsung that its new 200-megapixel camera sensor will be in the Galaxy S23 lineup, nor has it confirmed the name of its new phone lineup.
Complimentary Tech Event
Transform talent with learning that works
Capability development is critical for businesses who want to push the envelope of innovation.Discover how business leaders are strategizing around building talent capabilities and empowering employee transformation.Know More
A step towards sustainable technology
TM Roh also hints that the Galaxy S23 will include parts sourced from recycled materials similar to the Galaxy S22, Galaxy Z Fold 4, and Galaxy Z Flip 4. The blog post also hints that Samsung will offer several years of Android software updates for its upcoming devices.
Roh also hinted that the Galaxy S23 family is expected to include three phones, along with new Galaxy Tab S tablets, considering that Samsung introduced the Galaxy Tab S8 series alongside the Galaxy S22 last year.
A reliable tipster has revealed the Samsung Galaxy S23 series pricing in South Korea. As per the leaks, S23 will be available for approx ₹79,300, S23+ for ₹92,300, and S23 Ultra for ₹1,05,700.
Samsung has already started accepting pre-booking for the upcoming Galaxy S23 series. Interested users can pre-book the devices by paying ₹2000 on the Samsung website. Also, users who pre-book the device will be among the first to get the device following with benefits worth ₹5000.
IITians who created ₹15,000 laptop get ₹75 lakh on Shark Tank India S2
These audio setting tweaks can make music sound better on Spotify
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- A man kept the same pair of contact lenses in for 3 years, causing permanent astigmatism and buildup behind his eyelids. His doctor said he's not responsible enough to wear contacts.
- Clarence Thomas wrote a scathing, nearly 50-page dissent about why the Supreme Court should have gutted voting rights
- Railway jobs: 12,000 recruited under 'Rozgar Mela' initiative
- List of famous things to buy in Goa
- Realme 11 Pro 5G review – a mid-ranger with a premium design
- Realme 11 Pro+ 5G Review: Affordable luxury with some rough edges
- Learning curve: Edtechs at a crossroad