The CEO of Hootsuite is now selling $25 cardboard standing desks
Holmes, the CEO of the popular social media management service Hootsuite, is now selling a $25 foldable standing desk called the Oristand. Each desk is made of industrial-grade cardboard, keeping it lightweight and easy to fold.
"When it comes to standing desks, there aren't many simple, affordable options," Holmes says in a promotional video. "So we decided to create one."
With Oristand, necessity was very much the mother of invention.
Unlike other standing desks, which are heavy and can easily cost hundreds of dollars, Oristand is designed to make life easier for the employee on-the-go. Even away from the office, Holmes argues, people should be able to work the way they want.
- Markets give up early gains; trade lower on profit-taking
- H9N2 virus spreading among children, has connection with winter: Director of Lady Harding Hospital
- Tata Tech and Gandhar Oil shine on debut, while Fedbank falters
- Va va vroom:Tata Technologies stock doubles investor money on debut
- Former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger dies aged 100