You’ll never feel too hot or too cold once this gets installed in your office
75F has introduced 'Dynamic Air Flow Balancing' technology known as 'The Internet of Air' which uses
Their systems work like this- They do a site survey of a building and check the air-quality for CO2 levels and they do a check for comfortable temperature. They check the air for 671 variables and ascertain your comfort according to aspects like gender, age and even day time!
Their fully automated systems give out reports to a company’s management to make changes in temperature, humidity, and airflow. This real-time tracking ensures that there are electricity savings and there is always an optimal temperature in the office.
Business Insider got into a conversation with Gaurav Burman, VP & Country President, India to find out how 75F is different from companies like
ALSO READ: GoDaddy is helping start-ups more with jumpstarting ideas than investors
The best part is that this system's custom air-ducts that adjust automatically throughout the day and ascertain which areas of the office are hotter than the others in terms of the sun position, proximity to the glass windows or doors etc.
This system also automatically turns on/off the cooling for a conference hall by tracking if the room is hot or crowded.
What this means is that whether you’re the only one in the office or if you’re in a room full of people feeling suffocated, this system can automatically adjust air-conditioning to suit your needs.
AdvertisementSimply a 50, 000 square feet office will typically be converted smartly for this in four days including installation after consultation.
This means that you and I who feel cold in the office and have to bring along a shawl in summers will no longer have to do that..soon.
Popular on BI
- Toyam Sports Limited signed up as title sponsor for India tour of Bangladesh
- Deadly Covid variants still transmissible between species, finds study
- Australia researchers find poor sleep may be risk factor for Type 2 diabetes
- Max Financial Services: Company worth ₹24,000 crore running with only 12 employees
- NPCI defers UPI market cap rules till Dec 31, 2024
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World