Guenter Butschek will speak about the much needed electric push towards a greener future at the Global Trends Festival
Business Insider Global Trends Festival
- Global Trends Festival is one of the world's most prestigious events which will be live from Oct 19-23.
- While nobel laureates, some of the biggest political and corporate icons will provide thought leadership, it's a great platform to network with CXOs from around the world.
- Global Trends Festival 2020 is presented by AWS.
- Register for the
Global Trends Festivalhere.
Long before the lockdown, the auto sector has been battling a slowdown in sales, and
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUIn a sense, Tata Chemicals is also building a factory to make battery cells; Tata Electric will work towards charging infrastructure, and much more. The CEO of Tata Motors,
Going big is nothing new neither for the group nor Butschek, who formerly worked with German auto major Daimler. However, they have been taking extensive measures to bring down costs as the slump in the market. Domestic and international competition means that big auto companies have little pricing power. To stay in tune with the changing times, Butschek drives new learnings with a tear-down factory at Pune, where vehicles of all brands are torn down to study components, design, and hence the price.
At the Global Trends Festival 2020, Butschek will talk about the challenging path of sustainability that the country will have to take, the pressures thrown by COVID-19, and the role of electric cars.
Don’t miss Rana Daggubati speak about the future of storytelling at the Global Trends Festival 2020
Watch out for Farid Ahsan, who has a finger on the pulse of Bharat users, at the Global Trends Festival 2020
Watch out for Nandini Piramal on breaking barriers, and transforming businesses at the Global Trends Festival 2020
MSME EXCHANGE 2021Join us in amplifying the voice of over 60 million MSMEs in IndiaJune 28 - 29, 05:00 PM onwards
- El Salvador is pushing for the use of Bitcoin with ATMs, digital wallets and free money — but participation is not ‘mandatory’
- Best rugged smartwatches in India
- Best 43-inch smart TVs under ₹30,000
- A new cryptocurrency scam targeting gamers has already siphoned off $2 million in Monero
- Twitter locks out Ravi Shankar Prasad temporarily, the minister behind India’s latest IT rules