Guenter Butschek will speak about the much needed electric push towards a greener future at the Global Trends Festival
Business Insider Global Trends Festival
- Global Trends Festival is one of the world's most prestigious events which will be live from Oct 19-23.
- While nobel laureates, some of the biggest political and corporate icons will provide thought leadership, it's a great platform to network with CXOs from around the world.
- Global Trends Festival 2020 is presented by AWS.
- Register for the
Global Trends Festivalhere.
Long before the lockdown, the auto sector has been battling a slowdown in sales, and
In a sense, Tata Chemicals is also building a factory to make battery cells; Tata Electric will work towards charging infrastructure, and much more. The CEO of Tata Motors,
Going big is nothing new neither for the group nor Butschek, who formerly worked with German auto major Daimler. However, they have been taking extensive measures to bring down costs as the slump in the market. Domestic and international competition means that big auto companies have little pricing power. To stay in tune with the changing times, Butschek drives new learnings with a tear-down factory at Pune, where vehicles of all brands are torn down to study components, design, and hence the price.
At the Global Trends Festival 2020, Butschek will talk about the challenging path of sustainability that the country will have to take, the pressures thrown by COVID-19, and the role of electric cars.
Don’t miss Rana Daggubati speak about the future of storytelling at the Global Trends Festival 2020
Watch out for Farid Ahsan, who has a finger on the pulse of Bharat users, at the Global Trends Festival 2020
Watch out for Nandini Piramal on breaking barriers, and transforming businesses at the Global Trends Festival 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Communities, brand and then product — CEO explains how Stack Overflow flipped the script on software development
- Everybody in India must get Covid vaccine free, says Kejriwal
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister