Reliance Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone Idea best 3GB data per day plans
- Over 600 million users in India rely on mobile data to connect to the internet, while only 19 million households have a broadband connection.
- With India under a 21-day lockdown, mobile data has come to the rescue of nearly half of the country’s population.
- While all three telcos have high FUP plans, Airtel and Vodafone Idea offer better value for money as compared to Jio.
With people stuck at home, their internet usage has gone up over the past few days, be it for remote working, online classes or entertainment. Over 630 million users in India rely on mobile data to connect to the internet and with low FUP limits, users have to worry about exhausting it.
Best 3GB data per day plan
To help you get your work done and get your daily dose of entertainment, you can select a 3GB data plan that is offered by telcos. In this post, we look at the 3GB data plans from the different telcos.
Plans with 28 days validity
|Reliance Jio||₹ 349||28 days||1,000 non-Jio minutes|
|Airtel||₹ 398||28 days||Unlimited|
|Vodafone Idea||₹ 398||28 days||Unlimited|
While Reliance Jio’s 3GB data per day plan is cheaper than Airtel and Vodafone Idea, it offers limited off-net calling. Jio is offering 1,000 minutes of non-Jio calls. So, if you are only looking for data and are okay with the 1,000 minutes, it is better to go for Reliance Jio’s plan.
Plans with 56 days validity
|Airtel||₹ 558||56 days||Unlimited|
|Vodafone Idea||₹ 558||56 days||Unlimited|
Reliance Jio does not have a 3GB data per day plan with 56 days validity. The one month cost for the plans from Airtel and Vodafone Idea comes down to ₹279 per month when you opt for the 56 days plan.
If we look at all the plans, the 56 days plan from Airtel and Vodafone Idea offer the most benefit. We suggest users to opt for this plan if they are looking for plans that offer higher data limits.
Modi government is considering extending lockdown beyond April 14
Airtel and Vodafone Idea's annual plans offer better value than Reliance Jio
Here is a list of bank ATMs that allow you to recharge your Jio, Airtel, and Vodafone numbers
Mobile recharges are the latest victim of the lockdown, down by 35%
- Trump signs executive order escalating war on Twitter, social media (Ld)
- Trump signs executive order targetting social media giants
- Odisha reports 67 new COVID-19 cases; total rises to 1,660
- Bihar reports 16th COVID-19 casualty; number of cases rises to 3,185
- 11 more test COVID-19 positive in Jharkhand; cases rise to 469