Here's how to use UPI AutoPay to recharge Jio number
Reliance Jiohas launched UPI AutoPayfor its prepaid subscribers.
- This feature will allow users to automate the recharge without worrying about the expiry date of their plans.
- You can enable the automated UPI recharges by following the steps in this article.
AdvertisementReliance Jio is bringing yet another feature for its subscribers by partnering with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) to launch UPI Autopay. With this functionality, users can use NPCI’s UPI Autopay facility to recharge their prepaid plans automatically.
As a Jio user, it makes recharging for prepaid subscribers easy as they don’t have to worry about their plans getting expired. For recharge amounts of up to ₹5,000, you will not need to enter the UPI PIN. However, for recharge amounts exceeding ₹5,000, you will have to enter the PIN. You should note that this feature is only available for prepaid subscribers, and postpaid users cannot benefit from it.
You can modify, create or remove the e-mandate for some of the tariff plans via this feature. Let’s take a look at how you can automate the recharge by following the simple steps given below.
Here’s how to set up UPI Autopay for recharging your Jio prepaid number:
- Open the MyJio application on your smartphone.
- Tap on the Mobile tab at the top of the screen.
- Tap on Setup
Jio AutoPayor scroll down to Recharges & Payments, and tap on JioAutoPay.
- This will redirect you to the activation page of JioAutoPay where it will also display a message “We support Bank Account and UPI”.
- Here you will have to tap Get Started at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, you will see the menu of prepaid recharge plans which you select to automate the payment process.
- Once the plan is selected, you will be asked to Choose payment option between UPI and Bank Account. Select UPI and Proceed.
- Now, you will have to provide your UPI ID and get it verified.
- Once completed, it will set up AutoPay for the selected recharge plan.
Twitter is now letting users retweet with videos and photos — here’s how it works
CES 2022: Samsung showcases foldable laptop that expands into a 17-inch monitor
Popular on BI
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley