JioFiber announces double data benefit offer on annual subscriptions
- JioFiber is offering a double data benefit offer on its annual plans.
- The company is already offering increased data limits due to the Coronavirus lockdown.
- Customers can also avail goodies like Bluetooth speakers and TVs with the company’s annual plans.
AdvertisementMukesh Ambani led Reliance Jio has announced a double data offer for JioFiber customers opting for annual subscription of its plans. The offer is available for all its plans, starting from the Bronze plan to the Titanium plan.
JioFiber is currently offering additional data due to the Coronavirus lockdown and this double data benefit is on top of that. The additional data being offered is equal to the base data benefit being offered by the company. Once the user exhausts this limit, the data speed is reduced to 1 Mbps.
|Data per month
While JioFiber’s Bronze plan generally offers 100GB high speed data, the company is currently offering double data benefit due to the Coronavirus lockdown which adds a 100GB, an introductory offer adds 50GB and the annual subscription offer adds another 100GB to the plan, taking the total data offered to 350GB.
Apart from this, the company is also offering goodies for users opting for annual plans.
Customers opting for the Bronze plan will get the Muse 2 Bluetooth speaker worth ₹2,499, Silver subscribers will get Thump 2 Bluetooth speaker worth ₹3,999. Gold users do not get anything for subscribing to the annual plan, but they can claim a 24-inch HD TV worth ₹12,990 by subscribing with a 2-year plan.
Diamond customers can get a 24-inch HD TV worth ₹12,990 for the annual plan, Platinum customers can claim a 32-inch HD TV worth ₹22,990 with the annual plan and Titanium customers can claim a 43-inch 4K TV worth ₹44,990.
Mukesh Ambani’s youngest son Anant Ambani who said “Reliance meri jaan hai” joins Jio Platforms as Director
JioFiber new ₹199 plan offers 1000GB high speed data for 7 days
JioFiber’s plans look cheaper but Airtel is giving you more data
Popular on BI
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- All 81 movies based on Marvel comics, ranked according to critics
- EY and Deloitte are scrutinizing staff workloads and quietly letting some workers go, report says
- EPFO adds a net 15.62 lakh members in Dec; 8.41 lakh new subscribers join workforce
- Zee Entertainment reaches out to Sony to revive terminated merger
- India's AI market to touch $17-billion by 2027: Nasscom-BCG report
- Worried about 'forever chemicals' in your water? Try electron-beaming it!
- Wetlands in the icy Arctic have begun releasing 9% more planet-warming methane in the past two decades: study