90 MBA graduates from SP Jain Global bag international offers — with an average salary of ₹20 lakh
- SP Jain School of Global Management has recorded the highest starting package as ₹45 lakh for its global MBA programme.
- The average annual salaries of students also increase thrice over to ₹20 lakh — compared to ₹6.5 lakh before enrolling in MBA programme.
- Over half of the students were extended international placement opportunities.
- Top recruiters include KPMG, Deloitte, Adani and Barclays.
The top recruiters include KPMG, Deloitte, Adani and Barclays.
It has received the highest salary package ever at ₹45 lakh per annum for a student of its global MBA programme.
And it is not a one off case either. The average annual salaries of students also increase thrice over to ₹20 lakh — compared to ₹6.5 lakh before enrolling in MBA programme. In the last one year, starting salaries increased by 10%.
“Our students have a unique edge when it comes to competing for global jobs. They have first-hand knowledge of how to operate and succeed in a global business environment. They know how to work in global teams; these skills have continued to reap rewards in the form of better jobs and salaries long after they graduate,” said Balakrishna Grandhi, Dean of the school’s full-time post-graduate programmes.
The global MBA programme is a one-year course dedicated to professionals with minimum three years of experience.
One in every four offers came from the consulting sector. Other emerging sectors were logistics and supply chain, IT and fintech.
S P Jain Global is an Australian business school with campuses in Mumbai, Dubai, Singapore and Sydney. Last year, the B-school was ranked in the top five for international MBA, according to
Over 1,200 IITians bag pre-placement offers — and there are more to go
AdvertisementB-school students get summer placements — but for technology job profiles
Resolution professionals can make as much as ₹1.5 lakh a month and are in demand
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Best flagship phones in India in 2023
- Small Size Bluetooth speakers in India
- IIT Madras tops Indian institute ranking fifth year in a row – here are the top 10
- Best tablets under ₹5000 in India
- Speedy, small loan market sees Muthoot Microfin make an entry