A global adtech firm is looking for over 130 new engineering and management freshers in Mumbai and Bengaluru
- Global advertising company Media.net is looking to hire engineering and management graduates across India.
- The company plans to recruit over 60 engineering students from the top Indian institutions — including Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
- The remuneration for engineering job roles will range from ₹15 lakhs to ₹28.5 lakhs and upto ₹34 lakhs for managerial roles.
AdvertisementGlobal advertising company Media.net is looking to hire engineering and management graduates across India.
The company plans to recruit over 60 engineering students from the top institutions including Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Birla Institute of Technology and Science(BITS)and National Institute of Technology (NITs). These include jobs across software development and DevOps (Site Reliability) domains.
According to the company, the remuneration for these job roles will range from ₹15 lakhs to ₹28.5 lakhs, depending on the role.
Other than the core software roles, it will also hire nearly 80 freshers as web developers, UI developers, database engineer, business development associates, research analysts, and aata analysts.
“With a major share of the marketers’ budget being allocated to digital ads, there is widespread demand for professionals to meet the growing needs of customers. These new hires will bring with them innovative ideas and help us build a next-gen technology platform,” the company said in a statement.
While for the managerial roles, it is absorbing talent from top b-schools in India, including Indian School of Business (ISB), Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and SP Jain Institute of Management and Research for product management, product analytics, and product marketing roles. The average starting salaries can go as high as ₹12 lakhs to ₹34 lakhs.
Media.net’s has an employee base of over 1,300 people working in areas like software development, analytics, business development, sales and marketing.
India’s top b-school graduates are being paid over ₹2 lakh for summer internships
AdvertisementB-school students get summer placements — but for technology job profiles
90 MBA graduates from SP Jain Global bag international offers — with an average salary of ₹20 lakh
- LG Wing swivel phone and Velvet dual screen phone launched in India
- Hong Kong bars Air India flights for fourth time as passengers test positive for COVID-19
- Goa government allows casinos to reopen from November 1
- Rajesh Nambiar appointed as Cognizant's new India MD & Chairman
- Twitter's explanation on showing Ladakh as part of China deemed inadequate by India