Microsoft, Airtel, BYJU’S, IIT-Bombay and more — here is a list of companies looking for interns
- Around 76,000 students applied for internships every day in 2020, reveals a survey conducted by recruitment and training platform, Internshala.
- Internships have become an integral part of a college's student’s career trajectory in India, irrespective of their educational background.
- These companies are hiring interns for different roles in different parts of the country.
Internships have become an integral part of a college's student’s career trajectory in India, irrespective of their educational background. There was a 35% rise in students seeking internships in 2020 as compared to 2019, revealed the report.
Business development, content writing, human resources, digital marketing, social media marketing, marketing, and research are some of the good profiles for a fresher to pursue.
AdvertisementThese companies are hiring interns for different roles in different parts of the country —
World’s biggest multinational software company is looking to hire Research interns where interns will learn and collaborate with experienced researchers.
Eligibility: Candidates must be enrolled in a university as part of either doctoral, masters, or undergraduate programmes or be a recent graduate from such a programme.
The telecommunications company is seeking to hire Business Development interns at various locations -- Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Gandhinagar and Rajasthan for three months with a comprehensive stipend of ₹10,000 per month.
Job role: Interns will have to handle distributors, work on channel sales and drive prepaid business, reporting, process compliance and generating revenue.
Advertisement3. BYJU’S — Marketing
Ed-tech company is looking out for Marketing interns at various locations for four months with a stipend of ₹18,000 per month.
Job role: The candidates will have to interact with school personnel and inform them about the ongoing projects, achieve weekly targets of interaction and closure, and meet the prospects for the business.
AdvertisementUrban Company (earlier UrbanClap), a home-service marketplace is looking for interns in Chennai and Bangalore for one month with a stipend of ₹10,000 per month.
Job role: The selected intern would have to work on supply on-board, quality control of supply base and initiate the user friendly flow.
Urban Company also has a vacancy for Human Resources interns who can work-from-home for two months with a stipend of ₹10,000.
AdvertisementJob role: The selected candidates will take interviews of prospective candidates,design the interview and reporting structure of the team.
5. Just Dial — Human Resources (HR)
The local search services firm is hiring an HR intern in Chandigarh for three months with a stipend of ₹5,000 per month.
Job role: HR will have to make cold calls to preferred candidates, organise job fairs and events.
6. ByteDance (TikTok’s parent company) — Digital Marketing
This global internet giant is actively looking for Digital Marketing interns who can work-from-home for three months with a competitive stipend of ₹18,000 per month.
Job role: The selected candidates will have to handle the daily operations of teachers on Youtube platforms, complete Youtube data collection, and establish partnerships with influencers in different industries.
Advertisement7. IIT Bombay — Content Creation
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay is looking for content creators who can work from home for six months with a stipend of ₹1,000 per month.
Job role: The chosen candidates will have to come up with catchy stories to structure content, creating high quality power presentations.
8. IDBI Federal Life Insurance Company — Marketing
AdvertisementThe multinational insurance firm is looking for Marketing interns in Kolkata for the period of two months with a comprehensive stipend of ₹5,000 per month.
Job role: The selected candidates will have to formulate new ideas to add value, set and achieve performance targets, develop and enter into alliances and affiliations with other organisations.
It is also hiring Human Resources interns who can work-from-home for three months with a stipend ranging between ₹4,000 - ₹7,000 per month.
AdvertisementJob role: Candidates will have to plan, develop and implement a strategy for HR, establish and maintain appropriate systems for HR development.
9. Freecharge — Business Development
The payment platform is hiring Business Development interns in Gurgaon, Noida and Delhi for three months with a stipend of ₹7,000 per month.
Job role: Candidate will be responsible to contact new partners, work on merchant acquisition and operations.
10. Zoomcar — Graphic Designing
The car rental startup is hiring graphic designing interns who can work-from-home for three months with a stipend of ₹5,000 per month.
Job role: The selected candidates will assist the creative team and art director, work on multiple projects simultaneously, maintain high standards of graphic designs with quality control, according to the firm.
These are the hottest jobs in the cyber security industry right now, with a salary package of up to ₹23 lakh per annum
If you want to work from home, these are some of the hottest freelancing jobs in high demand
These are some exciting part-time work-from-home jobs you can do to earn a few extra bucks
Popular on BI
- From marketing and tech to leadership - learn new skills and explore new possibilities with these Udemy courses
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio hikes prices of its plans by 21%
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Paytm Q2 result — Operational revenue crosses ₹1000 crore, loss widens by ₹37 crore
- These Indian states have the highest number of international airports; UP tops the list
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days