Kelly Clarkson said she will never get Botox and hopes she wrinkles 'like a dog' to show people aging is normal
- Kelly Clarkson said she's never getting
Botox, partly because she's afraid of the toxic chemicals.
- Although Clarkson doesn't plan to get cosmetic procedures, she said she doesn't judge celebrities who do so.
- Clarkson is the latest celebrity to break out of Hollywood's standards of
Kelly Clarkson said she understands people in her industry get Botox, but she never plans to.
During Mayim Bialik's podcast on Tuesday, singer and talk show host said she is forgoing all kinds of cosmetic procedures for two reasons.
First. she's afraid of the toxic chemicals in Botox. Second, she wants her fans to see her age naturally. "I'm gonna look like a total Shar-Pei, like a dog. I'm gonna have every wrinkle in the world on my face," Clarkson said, according to Today.
But Clarkson, 39, said she doesn't feel above other celebrities who get work done. "It has nothing to do with me being better than somebody that gets (work done on) their face. I'm afraid of stuff called botulinum toxin."
Actress Shannen Doherty recently took to Instagram to say she's done trying to fit into Hollywood's and magazines' definition of beauty, for example.
Clarkson said her image has been controlled throughout her Hollywood career. "Everybody would always try to micromanage everything and try to get you to be something that you're not. That's been the hardest challenge," she said.
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh
- CBI to arrest Kejriwal in few days, will serve him notice by evening: AAP