Nick Cannon said he doesn't like sex toys in the bedroom and sees them as 'competition'
Nick Cannonsaid he sees sex toysas "competition" in the bedroom during an episode of "The Nick Cannon Show."
- "I'm a pleaser and if I'm not the one pleasing, then I don't need another object in the room," he said.
During the "Man Panel" or "Man-el" segment of the show, which answers
"I'mma be honest with this. If a woman wants to bring a toy to the bed, I see that as competition," he said. "I'm a pleaser and if I'm not the one pleasing, then I don't need another object in the room because I'm trying to be as sensual and as connected as possible. That, to me, is a distraction."
"And I'm open to all types of things, but if it's something that is gonna bring you pleasure beyond what I can do —again, maybe that's an insecurity, but I don't want no competition."
The confession came a week after Cannon opened up about being insecure about being skinny throughout his life on the Man Panel.
- Slice payments app spies on photos, audio records and call history, says Google
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- Tesla is laying off workers who only just started and withdrawing employment offers as Elon Musk's job cuts begin
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India