Nick Cannon said he doesn't like sex toys in the bedroom and sees them as 'competition'
Nick Cannonsaid he sees sex toysas "competition" in the bedroom during an episode of "The Nick Cannon Show."
- "I'm a pleaser and if I'm not the one pleasing, then I don't need another object in the room," he said.
Nick Cannon said he doesn't like his partners to bring sex toys into the bedroom during an episode of "The Nick Cannon Show" on Tuesday.
During the "Man Panel" or "Man-el" segment of the show, which answers
"I'mma be honest with this. If a woman wants to bring a toy to the bed, I see that as competition," he said. "I'm a pleaser and if I'm not the one pleasing, then I don't need another object in the room because I'm trying to be as sensual and as connected as possible. That, to me, is a distraction."
"And I'm open to all types of things, but if it's something that is gonna bring you pleasure beyond what I can do —again, maybe that's an insecurity, but I don't want no competition."
The confession came a week after Cannon opened up about being insecure about being skinny throughout his life on the Man Panel.
- Flights could get bumpier as climate change makes air turbulence much more frequent
- A Swiggy user from Hyderabad spends Rs 6 lakh ordering idlis in a year
- Repo rate hike will slow down real estate, reverse post-Covid trends, says industry body to RBI
- Small stocks lag behind in FY23; take bigger hit than bluechip firms
- Tamil Nadu says 'nahi to dahi' over Hindi name on curd packets