Nick Cannon said he doesn't like sex toys in the bedroom and sees them as 'competition'
Nick Cannonsaid he sees sex toysas "competition" in the bedroom during an episode of "The Nick Cannon Show."
- "I'm a pleaser and if I'm not the one pleasing, then I don't need another object in the room," he said.
During the "Man Panel" or "Man-el" segment of the show, which answers
"I'mma be honest with this. If a woman wants to bring a toy to the bed, I see that as competition," he said. "I'm a pleaser and if I'm not the one pleasing, then I don't need another object in the room because I'm trying to be as sensual and as connected as possible. That, to me, is a distraction."
"And I'm open to all types of things, but if it's something that is gonna bring you pleasure beyond what I can do —again, maybe that's an insecurity, but I don't want no competition."
The confession came a week after Cannon opened up about being insecure about being skinny throughout his life on the Man Panel.
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds